• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • Anonymous posting is now back for VIPs. Just tick the "Post Anonymously" box before you submit your post.

tumblr

Apple

Rising Star
hey girls, if you have a weightloss/thinspo/fashion or really any similar tumblr i would love to follow you! if you want, post your url on this thread.

*sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread, i didn't know where it would fit*

"Skinny" Gurl

The Entertainment
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
hey girls, if you have a weightloss/thinspo/fashion or really any similar tumblr i would love to follow you! if you want, post your url on this thread.

*sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread, i didn't know where it would fit*
Great idea, Leigh! I made an "online" section where we can share/discuss sites that we like. I'll move this over there now.

xo

L

livingdoll

My Tumblr is kind of a huge mix... not sure how many of you gurls would find it interesting as I'm hugely into Goth/alternative fashion. I try and post lots of alternative thinspo to keep myself motivated though so I suppose it depends what you're into. :)

http://dolllikecreature.tumblr.com/

Layla

Super Star
Thank you for suggesting undressedskeleton.tumblr.com ! Really helpful and motivating.

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
My Tumblr is kind of a huge mix... not sure how many of you gurls would find it interesting as I'm hugely into Goth/alternative fashion. I try and post lots of alternative thinspo to keep myself motivated though so I suppose it depends what you're into. :)

http://dolllikecreature.tumblr.com/
As much as I'm into food, one scroll down your page made me hungry for cake or whatever and I've only just woken up :wtf::rolleyes::lol:

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
Following all of you!

xx

Last edited by a moderator: