tumblr

Ah so I've been directed here! I'm recovering from an eating disorder and my current favorite blog is www.berryhealthy.tumblr.com! She is overweight but used to be 230lbs :wtf: So kind of inspiring. O and she has good healthy tips on there, exercises, oh and GIFS! Pretty gifs :lol:

Hey you guys, I have a thinspo pictures tumblr and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking over it.

It has 640 posts and I don't want to just delete it but it is a bit triggering for me. It is mostly indie/summer girls with thin but healthy bodies. I don't want it to turn into a sickly-thin thinspo blog. I would like it to stay at least a little bit the same so I can check it out once in a while. There are only about 70 followers, as it was mostly for me and there are no personal posts, just picture reblogs. Once you take it over, it will be completely yours and I will not ask for it back, I promise. The link is

http://hello-thinspo.tumblr.com/

Let me know if you are interested and I will private message you about it

Hey you guys, I have a thinspo pictures tumblr and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking over it.

It has 640 posts and I don't want to just delete it but it is a bit triggering for me. It is mostly indie/summer girls with thin but healthy bodies. I don't want it to turn into a sickly-thin thinspo blog. I would like it to stay at least a little bit the same so I can check it out once in a while. There are only about 70 followers, as it was mostly for me and there are no personal posts, just picture reblogs. Once you take it over, it will be completely yours and I will not ask for it back, I promise. The link is

http://hello-thinspo.tumblr.com/

Let me know if you are interested and I will private message you about it

OH MY GOD! I loved your tumblr! I saved it in my favorites! Unfortunately I'm to busy to take it.

OH MY GOD! I loved your tumblr! I saved it in my favorites! Unfortunately I'm to busy to take it.

Thank you lovely :) Thats okay, maybe someone else can do it. I like it too, it just can be hard on me. I haven't updated in a while.

My Amazing New Blog!!!

Guess what? I started a positive weight loss blog! Anyone want to check it out and maybe please follow me? It would be greatly appreciated!

amorflaco.tumblr.com

Mine's a lot of ballet stuff with quotes/nerdy things too :)
mesrevesdeballet.tumblr.com