tumblr

Hey ladies, here's mine

http://tonedtannedtousled.tumblr.com/

Slipped up over the weekend but as always on a monday I'm back on track, so glad this forum is up and running as another motivation alongside tumblr :)

I must say I LOVE your tumbir, I have been obsessed by it for the last week (ever since I found out about it), and you are the reason I got to consider opening my own account and closing my stupid facebook account (where I live I know of no one that has a tumbir blog, but everybody has a facebook and I despise it with all my heart but am pretty much stuck with it for the sake of everyone else). Your blog thinspires me and keeps me motivated, and not binging for DAYS (which is amazing for me). I just wanted to say THANK YOU

My blog

My blog is modelskinnysoon.tumblr.com

Reactions: 1 user
Great thinspo and motivation - exactly what i needed right now!

Love this thread love looking at the pictures but just want to look like them soo badly.

I pretty much followed everyone that just posted :) Mine is La Jocondelle, and it's thinspo, fitspo, with teensy personal sprinklings.

All your tumblrs are so amazing :luv: wish I had one! Thank you for all the thinspo and great photos!

Wow it will take some time to go through all of your tumblrs, but i'm working on it. I really liked what i've seen so far, they are quite different but always lots of thinspo and motivation. Love it!

I need my own tumblr!

Reactions: 1 user