tumblr

I just got into tumblr recently, and I'm kind of addicted.
I post a big mess of different things, but model/fashion things are a staple for sure.

ladyganz.tumblr.com

Follow me! I follow back.

I just got into tumblr recently, and I'm kind of addicted.
I post a big mess of different things, but model/fashion things are a staple for sure.
Juuust like me. Definitely gonna follow you;)

My new thinspo blog. :)

http://onbeingthin.tumblr.com/

How do you keep the look of your tumblrs so neat? I mean, with my thinspo blog, I'm pretty happy, but my other one is kind of messy because I love so many different things haha. What do you do?

Reactions: 1 user
Do any of the fitspo/thinspo blogs on here get messages about their GW? I constantly get messages that my GW is too low to be healthy and it's so irritating :meh: surely I can choose what to do with my own body.

Wow - so much tumblr loving!! Thanks for sharing girls. I needed some tumblr guidance! I'm lil-poppet.tumblr.com but there's not much on there at the moment. X

I blogged this picture:
tumblr_mfh4d2KCys1s08l9zo1_500.jpg

And it has over 42,000 notes! I don't know why this is exciting me so much. :wtf:

Ha! I know what you mean. Something I put on Pinterest got repinned thousands of times and I was weirdly happy. I can totally see how 13 year old girls get obsessed with their number of followers! Validation from strangers - yippee! :p