Teddy Quinlivan

stargirl

Staff member
Not adding much to the conversation but her face has really grown on me recently and I think it’s the new hair :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

stargirl

Staff member
D2C259C8-F43A-46A4-A30B-5C24B1CE03B7.jpeg F99B1C4B-161A-4EBE-B13A-18CAC139DE6F.jpeg

Teddy if you’re reading this, I fucking love you.

• Love
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 11 users

stargirl

Staff member

This is my third consecutive post on here lol #noragrets

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
Not adding much to the conversation but her face has really grown on me recently and I think it’s the new hair :luv:
Literally posted both by me:

I'm gonna go so far as to say her face is actually ugly in most shots. But like Hanne Gaby, her body makes up for it
I just went to post "holy fucking shit she's so gorgeous" and then had this weird moment of, wait, didn't I post the exact opposite thing a few months ago?

I take it back. I have no idea what happened. Maybe something about her face has grown on me or maybe she's doing her eyebrows different or maybe I'm at a weird point on my period, I truly don't know. I could stare at her all day.
I was going through a Gender Quest book with a trans kiddo at work and one of the quotes was something about how our culture tells us that it's gross/ugly/not ok to have traditionally feminine features on men or traditionally masculine features on women (ie breasts on men, body hair or big muscles on women, Teddy's pre-hormone jawline). I honestly think my initial perception of her as ugly had a lot to do with that, and it's really got me thinking about gender and how it impacts our perception of beauty.

Reactions: 2 users

sentier

Grand Dame
Body always nice but her personality irritates me. There is definitely something to be said for the era pre-Instagram. I wonder if I still would have loved the models I loved then if they had had Instagram.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user