Teddy Quinlivan

She’s perfect

78369701-7E91-4B4F-B619-789FE27826D8.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Not adding much to the conversation but her face has really grown on me recently and I think it’s the new hair :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Not adding much to the conversation but her face has really grown on me recently and I think it’s the new hair :luv:
Literally posted both by me:

I'm gonna go so far as to say her face is actually ugly in most shots. But like Hanne Gaby, her body makes up for it

I just went to post "holy fucking shit she's so gorgeous" and then had this weird moment of, wait, didn't I post the exact opposite thing a few months ago?

I take it back. I have no idea what happened. Maybe something about her face has grown on me or maybe she's doing her eyebrows different or maybe I'm at a weird point on my period, I truly don't know. I could stare at her all day.

I was going through a Gender Quest book with a trans kiddo at work and one of the quotes was something about how our culture tells us that it's gross/ugly/not ok to have traditionally feminine features on men or traditionally masculine features on women (ie breasts on men, body hair or big muscles on women, Teddy's pre-hormone jawline). I honestly think my initial perception of her as ugly had a lot to do with that, and it's really got me thinking about gender and how it impacts our perception of beauty.

Reactions: 2 users
Body always nice but her personality irritates me. There is definitely something to be said for the era pre-Instagram. I wonder if I still would have loved the models I loved then if they had had Instagram.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user