IMG_4923.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 247
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Wait is this... real? What is it from?

I guess this is what they are referencing:

scarlett-johansson-ghost-in-the-shell-teaser-00.jpg

Fun fact: I went for dinner with a male friend I had not seen in a long time, and when we were talking about Ghost In The Shell, he suddenly said: "By the way, I don't want to sound mean, but don't you think Scarlet Johansson looked fat in it? It was distracting! I mean, if you are going to spend a good amount of time in a skin tight outfit, at least try to get fit!"

So I guess at least Taylor now has the right body for it...:sneaky:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
From her new music video :nopity: Those "cracks" along her body could be making her appear bigger (if it's supposed to be raised to fit like a puzzle? doesn't seem like it in the rest of the video, though), but check out the full music video for yourselves..
Qw3Dy4LY_o.png

Those thighs.. :seeya:

Those thighs.. :seeya:

First of all, why all of sudden is she trying to rap? Please someone, break up with Taylor so she could come back to her old self (music-wise and body-wise) and create some butthurt break-up songs. It doesn't only hurt my eyes, my ears are bleeding.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Uhg, I'm so sick of this pseudo-sci-fi bullshit and its consistent misappropriation of Ghost in The Shell. TS and ScarJo are about as badass as a particularly ugly kitten- nowhere near the level of Motoko Kusanagi :-/

Sorry ladies, my geek is coming out.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
First of all, why all of sudden is she trying to rap? Please someone, break up with Taylor so she could come back to her old self (music-wise and body-wise) and create some butthurt break-up songs. It doesn't only hurt my eyes, my ears are bleeding.
I can't stand her voice so I didn't even bother to click on the vid but..... HAHAHHAHHAHAH. She has zero street cred, ZERO flow, a high pitched shrieky voice, comes from a super privileged sheltered background etc etc. What is she gonna rap about? Her deep emotion pain/scars from all the drama she created herself? Like b, please. :hahano:

This is about as comical as her "feminism" (as a reminder, a few years ago, before she came out as a "feminist" she actually stated on the record she didn't know what the word meant). She's so fake she puts Bella Hadid's plastic nose to shame.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

You're all mean and I'm so hurt but after my M.I.A stunt over the past few months I've come back stronger... oh and also yet another boy has come to rescue me.

BORED

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

You're all mean and I'm so hurt but after my M.I.A stunt over the past few months I've come back stronger... oh and also yet another boy has come to rescue me.

BORED

I have to admit, I was somewhat amused by Look What You Made Me Do, since she was finally embracing her inner bitch (although refusing to take responsibility for her bitchyness...). But at this point she's released four songs, and they're basically all just the same. Blaming everyone else for her problems, and proclaiming how strong she is to endure the public turning against her... :rolleyes:

...except for Gorgeous, which starts out sounding like a parody of victim blaming (which would have been a good marketing ploy, given the current political climate, although the music was boring as shit), then it turns out she's completely serious. I mean, didn't anyone look at those lyrics and say - "Hey, you sound like a massive sexual predator in this?"

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
The new song is so boring, both in its lyrics and in its general sound. "Gorgeous" is okay on first listen, but I'm sure it gets annoying. It's very generic, in my humble opinion.

(Seriously, though-"you are so gorgeous it makes me so mad"??? What???)

"Are You Ready for It" is sort of good, if I'm going to be completely honest. But the music video was boring as hell, even with all the special effects. I feel like I'd be more inclined to like it if wasn't Taylor Swift :nervous: (who I have nothing against, really, it's just the whole "edgy sci-fi" aesthetic doesn't fit her image at all. But that's just my opinion)

"Look What You Made Me Do" was kind of catchy, even if it got old really quickly. I'll admit, some of the lyrics appealed to me, just not in the specific context that she used them in. The music video was also aesthetically interesting in the imagery (the bathtub full of diamonds scene especially), if sort of...chaotic? It confused me, but I'm not exactly an avid Taylor Swift fan, so I missed a lot of the references :D

To be honest I kind of like her songs from Red, 1989, and the one album with Blank Space/Wildest Dreams in it. I don't love them, but they're good enough for generic pop (with the exception of "Blank Space"-I really do like that one song :D)

BORED

Maybe the baby she's talking about is the one she's due to have in...looks like about 3 months?

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I have to admit, I was somewhat amused by Look What You Made Me Do, since she was finally embracing her inner bitch (although refusing to take responsibility for her bitchyness...). But at this point she's released four songs, and they're basically all just the same. Blaming everyone else for her problems, and proclaiming how strong she is to endure the public turning against her... :rolleyes:

...except for Gorgeous, which starts out sounding like a parody of victim blaming (which would have been a good marketing ploy, given the current political climate, although the music was boring as shit), then it turns out she's completely serious. I mean, didn't anyone look at those lyrics and say - "Hey, you sound like a massive sexual predator in this?"

I thought I'd successfully avoided hearing her music for years until she was in the VS show and then I discovered that what I'd previously thought was an album of generic elevator music our local mall plays was actually a Taylor Swift album.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Came across this while I was procrastinating:

Compare that to another appearance (I believe this is 2013).

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I remember seeing the "Look what you made me do" music video, and thinking that she gained a lot. I would say at least 15-20 pounds.:superpuke:just why Taylor why?

Not a fan of her and sorry if this pic has already been posted, but I found this on tumblr a while ago and would really wish she would do her eyebrows like this. Looks much better on her.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2017-11-12 kl. 09.47.20.png
    Skærmbillede 2017-11-12 kl. 09.47.20.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
8B080A1A-2E1F-4578-91C2-FF45B6A3EDFF.jpeg
3E585E28-6055-4A1D-BF01-034F1BFC4C76.jpeg

Why would you make your big revenge comeback looking like this?
She could have built up the suspense even longer whilst she lost the weight.
This is an album release body:
86722A38-1B33-43C5-A1A8-EDE5BC350B15.jpeg

• WTF
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users