Stella Maxwell (the transformation of)

Honestly how can Kristen Stewart be okay looking like this:
IMG_6347.JPG

Next to this:
IMG_6348.JPG
IMG_6349.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
She's really hot. And if I were Kstew I wouldn't want to put another bite in my mouth while she was next to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She's really hot. And if I were Kstew I wouldn't want to put another bite in my mouth while she was next to me.

It is more the fact that she resembles Justin Bieber (And Cara ...), than the state of her body, that puts me off :cautious:

Is it weird that I like her 10x more now that she has a rescue dog? Though, that could just be my inner dog lover. Also, it looks like she's reading while indulging in a healthy and appetizing meal :luvluv:

• Love
I mean Kstew isn't exactly "fat", her girlfriend is attracted to her, and they're happy so....
like I get this is SG, but relationships aren't always about appearance/weight and Kristen is very successful on her own. Imagine commenting that some perfectly normal looking dude should diet because his gf was a model. That would be ludicrous. If anything, dating her *helped* Stella publicity wise.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Im surprised she isn't talked about more on here. She's soo stunning. But sadly isn't that active on social media or even with modeling. I don't think she was in any shows last month except for Chanel.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I thought I’d let you know (well, more than you already know lol) that her body is just a dream. In real life, she looks even better than in pictures in my opinion. You’re just like, WOW.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I thought I’d let you know (well, more than you already know lol) that her body is just a dream. In real life, she looks even better than in pictures in my opinion. You’re just like, WOW.
Did you see her at Chanel today? :luv: Sorry if that's too much of a personal question.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
^^^ what EE said. Don’t ask VIPs any questions that could be misconstrued into you asking about their identity.

Even if it was done respectfully, it’s a slippery slope.
She didn't seem upset and actually liked my comment. If she felt like I was intruding into her business she could have told me herself and I apologized beforehand if it was too much of a personal question.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She didn't seem upset and actually liked my comment. If she felt like I was intruding into her business she could have told me herself and I apologized beforehand if it was too much of a personal question.
Oh yes, I totally understand your intent behind it! I was just thinking that if she were to respond with yes, you could then go through the model list of the show and it might just be a little too personal. I didn't mean any thing bad whatsoever!

• Love