Stella Maxwell (the transformation of)

I'd say lower, like 16-16.5 maybe. I'm currently at 17 and I look a lot bigger than Stella, way bigger legs and arms, even if she does have more muscle mass probably, not enough to put her up to 17 in my opinion?
I think so.
I don't think she's as muscular as the other VS girls so she probably doesn't have too much muscle mass to actually add a few extra pounds

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
3buzANN.jpg

• Love
I think so.
I don't think she's as muscular as the other VS girls so she probably doesn't have too much muscle mass to actually add a few extra pounds
Im a bmi of 16.9 right now and have somewhere between 15-16 percent body fat, and she is DEFINITELY way smaller (not a distorted perspective, I'm just positive) so I'd say probably closer to a bmi of 16, with a low bf percentage.

IMG_9856.JPG

She is quite tiny for a VS model.
I'm surprised the media isn't commenting on her weight or accusing her of having an ED, they even made comments on Bella Hadid.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I ❤️ her figure. Weird how they pick out some people to criticise and not others. I guess the change in weight is what draws their attention.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Apparently she's dating Kristen Stewart now... interesting to see how this will turn out. But anyways, her nonchalant attitude almost makes me more attracted to her! If anything, it certainly separates her from the rest of the VS line up.

• Agree
Apparently she's dating Kristen Stewart now... interesting to see how this will turn out. But anyways, her nonchalant attitude almost makes me more attracted to her! If anything, it certainly separates her from the rest of the VS line up.
Miley... then Kristen... it screams "fame" to me

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

More fodder for the "Models next to real people" thread. :twisted:

Reactions: 1 users
wtf did I just watch :slinkout:
When I saw the horse arriving I couldn't stop laughing. It is probably one of the worst commercials I have ever seen, they were able to ruin such a regal place even with all the best directors available. I cannot not comparing it with the Dior and Rihanna ad, which in my opinion was x100 times better.

• Agree