Stella Maxwell (the transformation of)

In my opinion, her and Romee looked the best in the commercial; which, by the way, was so mediocre and cheesy I wanted to scream.

But then again, imagine SGs favorite models in this commercial (ex:Vlada, Natasha, zhenya, Anna S...etc) :ijizzed:

In my opinion, her and Romee looked the best in the commercial; which, by the way, was so mediocre and cheesy I wanted to scream.

Even almost every Youtube comment is criticizing the direction VS went for this, they really haven't been that popular for a while now??

IMG_9187.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I like when her old punk personality shines through on her instagram.

When it comes to Stella inversion fitspo, I can't get enough.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
what an absolutely horrendous commercial..

I agree. That VS commercial is like their* reinterpretation of the 70's film of The Story of O merged with the 80's The Labyrinth. A very "private" affair indeed...

*Their = I can't even imagined who exactly thought up this commercial. Is this appealing to women? To husbands? To sugar daddies? Brothel Owners? Teenage boys? All of the above? Who was this targeting.....

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Sweet body, but somehow she appears a lot shorter than 5'10... But that might be because facially, she reminds me sooooooo much of Sienna Miller, early 2000's era. Just a lot thinner.

sienna-miller-during-factory-girl-new-york-premiere-outside-arrivals-picture-id117263309
stella-maxwell-launches-body-by-victoria-collection-in-london-august-2015_1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
the best about this girl is how she doesn't even try to fake a smile on VS stage, she didn't do it in 2015 either ,:D can't wait for the gif with Gaga , that looked awkward just by watching the stills. I think she is the best looking blonde VS model with the best body - Dirndl never looked better !

Sweet body, but somehow she appears a lot shorter than 5'10...

Because she isn't. Google says 1m74cm. She doesn't look this short without anyone by her side,
but with the other VS models it is noticable. She is clearly shorter than Romee, Martha Hunt or Skriver.

Reactions: 1 user
She has an amazing body and her legs are thinspo worthy but I just can't get myself to care/check for her. She looks lifeless and boring to me. Romee is a vain bimbo but I still prefer her to Stella, probably because I find her facially gorgeous too

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I have no idea, but I would say her BMI is around 17 maybe? She has skinny legs but her arms, not so much

I'd say lower, like 16-16.5 maybe. I'm currently at 17 and I look a lot bigger than Stella, way bigger legs and arms, even if she does have more muscle mass probably, not enough to put her up to 17 in my opinion?