Snejana Onopka

poor snejy looks so tired :(

tumblr_mh7d49K4Ya1r4var6o1_500.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what she's like personally?
I know this is really unfair to assume, so I hesitate to say it, but I can't help feeling like she just... looks like a bitch? The same way that Stam does sometimes.
Hopefully someone here can prove me wrong!

Does anyone know what she's like personally?
I know this is really unfair to assume, so I hesitate to say it, but I can't help feeling like she just... looks like a bitch? The same way that Stam does sometimes.
Hopefully someone here can prove me wrong!

Don't hold your breath.

Reactions: 1 users
she's just a goddess and she knows it

:highfive:
this.
snejana is QUEEN and maybe might not have time for some others when shes feeling a little tired/irritable/hungry ;) . but i adore her. she has worked her ass off for her life and heck yeah why shouldnt she behave the way she likes. shes pretty clever too. i think she knows what shes doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rose125, your blog is AMAZING, I love it. I spent like two hours on it the other day while I was supposed to study. :facepalm: I know, shame on me. I was thinking "at least, I'm getting good thinspo" so it wasn't a complete waste of time :p That exam went horribly though :nervous:
Your tumblr is still amazing, no worries :kiss:

haha thank you :eek: I just started scrolling through the pages myself after reading that, damn it, so easy to keep clicking next page :facepalm: haha I'm sorry for the distraction, but there's a good 599 pages of motivation poured into that thing now :nervous: I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing...

And this, my girls, is the most beautiful thing that ever happened to this universe.

tumblr_m8dgq97O3m1qh0g6wo1_1280.jpg

One of my favorite things about Snejana is her mouth, and the things that come out of it.

Sometimes, when I am backstage and there maybe is a girl who I do not like, I won’t say anything to her until she is about to walk, then I stare at her without blinking, like a mad women.

I’m natural thin, I’m not skinny. My mum is natural thin. I don’t think it’s a problem. Of course I really like a healthy look but I think I’m really healthy. I’m just natural thin.

I like to dance around my place naked, listening to country twang. Cigarette in mouth, vibrator in one hand and cognac in the other.

Read more:
http://queensnejanaquotes.tumblr.com/

I like to dance around my place naked, listening to country twang. Cigarette in mouth, vibrator in one hand and cognac in the other.

And that, my friends, is why she is Queen.

Also this, heehee, "Nonchalance, with a touch of “I don’t give a f**k”, and a whole lot of pretty." I want to make that my life motto.