Snejana Onopka

Thanks for posting the interview, it's wonderful. :)

She's so mysterious. It's such a long interview, and yet I don't think I got to know anything about her from it (except that she's a) pretty smart and b) pretty smart, but pretty technologically impaired).

Definitely on of my top 5 favorite models ever. It's easy for a model to look unique (which she doesn't, actually, in my opinion, she's a classic beauty), but ones with a unique personality and attitude are so so rare.

tumblr_la5r6a0vbD1qzja7oo1_500.jpg

Classic example of how models can pull off pretty much any dress.
Next thing you know, you'll see a tubby celeb trying to squeeze into that lace number, fat all oozing out the holes...

Ew, sorry. Horrible mental image there.

Reactions: 1 user
Next thing you know, you'll see a tubby celeb trying to squeeze into that lace number, fat all oozing out the holes...

Exactly lol....if you're not sure you're skinny enough to pull off white lace, you're probably not (skinny enough). White in general and lace are not the most slimming of materials so wow, I'm just going to bow down and worship Snejana for looking so tiiiiiiiny in a dress like this :bow::bow:

I think I know what interview you're talking about.. she's kinda contradicting herself.
I saw that interview too, and it's mistranslated. What she really said in Russian was, "You know, it's okay -- my stomach's still working for now." She would have never admitted to eating "nothing" -- I'm sure she's not that naive.

I saw that interview too, and it's mistranslated. What she really said in Russian was, "You know, it's okay -- my stomach's still working for now." She would have never admitted to eating "nothing" -- I'm sure she's not that naive.

Thanks Vlada, I understand Russian too, but I can't really recall what contradiction I was talking about :hmm:

In any case, Snejana is AMAZING in that dress above!! That frame is to die for :luv:

Ew, sorry. Horrible mental image there.

Tubby celeb like Kim Kardashian who knows no shame. And then you will have some curvy-loving media outlet taking one of those "Who wore it better? polls with 85% of respondents picking KK. :superpuke:

Really bad mental image there.

She has hands down the best street style...you'd expect someone with such a high maintenance attitude to dress high maintenance, but shes always in jeans, boots and a tee and leather jacket. Often the same outfits repeated. Love her!

I absolutely adore Divanopka but does anybody else feel that something's bothering you when she smiles?

15674734.jpg

I don't know, but I'm used to cold Snejana so much that I can't imagine her actually smiling...
She still looks better than 99% of the planet but...

I absolutely adore Divanopka but does anybody else feel that something's bothering you when she smiles?

15674734.jpg

I don't know, but I'm used to cold Snejana so much that I can't imagine her actually smiling...
She still looks better than 99% of the planet but...

I feel exactly the same. It's her eyes. They don't smile. Ever. So when her mouth smiles it looks like it hurts her just tiny bit...;)