Snejana Onopka

@Apple @Allie do you think the quotes are real? There are many fake quotes of Snejana out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Apple @Allie do you think the quotes are real? There are many fake quotes of Snejana out there.

Some of them definately are, as they're from interviews, others are made up probably but still hilarious.

And @Apple, it's fitting, because you are Queen as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
These shoulders :luv: I'm obsessed with the 'bumps' on the shoulders, I want them so bad:grin:.
Those bumps are called the "acromion" - the sharp end of the clavicle. I remember learning that in anatomy class and immediately thinking of Snejana :)

Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_m8dgq97O3m1qh0g6wo1_1280.jpg
These shoulders :luv: I'm obsessed with the 'bumps' on the shoulders, I want them so bad:grin:.
I know :bow::bow: there was a skinny ballerina I used to go to school with who had it too, and it looks amazing.
Snejana :luv:

:lol: just saw this on tumblr.

"Interviewer: You have the Crocodile Birkin bag which costs $70,000. Is it a gift from your husband or did you buy it yourself?
Snejana: Actually I have many bags like this."

Sweet Snejana. Only you could've given such an answer, and that's why we love you.

"Interviewer: You have the Crocodile Birkin bag which costs $70,000. Is it a gift from your husband or did you buy it yourself?

Sweet Snejana. Only you could've given such an answer, and that's why we love you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone know what's going on with Snejana? She's my favorite model. I know she got married and did at least one cover shoot afterwards, but haven't seen anything since.

OMG I love her, she doesn't even pretend to be humble :p

I think I know what interview you're talking about.. she's kinda contradicting herself.

Maybe she's being clever and twisting the truth in a way? While she says "I eat whatever I want" she might me thinking to herself "I just don't want anything.. Hah!" :p

Anyone know what's going on with Snejana? She's my favorite model. I know she got married and did at least one cover shoot afterwards, but haven't seen anything since.

She's probably rolling around in money, or something like that. It was apparent in interviews that she didn't really like modeling and might have only been doing it for the money. So now that she has access to her husband's bank account, she probably won't be very busy on the modeling scene.

Reactions: 1 users
She's probably rolling around in money, or something like that. It was apparent in interviews that she didn't really like modeling and might have only been doing it for the money. So now that she has access to her husband's bank account, she probably won't be very busy on the modeling scene.

THIS
She always seemed to act like she was above it all (which is part of her charm and partially why I love her). Once modeling wasn't a necessity for her, she was out.

She always seemed a touch short to me? :confused: But still amazing nonetheless :bow: Sad to hear she might not be so into modeling anymore :cry: