Skinny Fitness Content

PetiteLapin

Rising Star
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I was watching the Olympic channel and saw this bit on Polish biathlete Monika Hojnisz. I thought you girls might appreciate it: www.olympicchannel.com/en/original-series/amp/anatomy-of/anatomy-of-season-season-1/episodes/anatomy-of-a-biathlete-can-monika-hojnisz-control-her-heart-rate-better/

View attachment 70320

She is 5’7 and 112 lbs. Her body fat is also incredibly low. It seems that being skinny and light gives her an advantage in an endurance sport like that, where she is carrying extra weight.
Thank you! She'll probably be my new obsession for a while. At my lowest this summer I was 110.8 at 14% (5'7 as well). I'm just getting back into training so she'll be my new mental competition for sure.

lilyann3

Worker Bee
Thank you! She'll probably be my new obsession for a while. At my lowest this summer I was 110.8 at 14% (5'7 as well). I'm just getting back into training so she'll be my new mental competition for sure.
That’s awesome! Are you training for a particular sport or just in general?

vogueforbreakfast

Super Star
I recently ran across Tina Marie Clark's page on instagram.
Her instagram is not a fitness page but she posts a lot of her workouts and diet.
Also she has two kids and looks great!

Reactions: 8 users

Nerfertiti

Worker Bee
I’m not sure if she’s skinny or not, can someone help out? By her arms, I assume so, but her legs are very muscular. That’s said, she may have a background in dance. I think there is something fierce and elegant about her, would anyone be willing to guess her BMI?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

willow

Super Star
I’m not sure if she’s skinny or not, can someone help out? By her arms, I assume so, but her legs are very muscular. That’s said, she may have a background in dance. I think there is something fierce and elegant about her, would anyone be willing to guess her BMI?

I liked the video and think she’s very talented (love how she moves!) but I don’t think she belongs in this thread. Her body doesn’t really meet SG standards

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Nerfertiti

Worker Bee
I liked the video and think she’s very talented (love how she moves!) but I don’t think she belongs in this thread. Her body doesn’t really meet SG standards
Thanks, I did expect that - oh well. I would certainly love if she lost a little weight, but I admire her as an artist so I’ll live!

abominable_princess

Worker Bee

To me personally this girl marina is a nice example of how you can be skinny and fit, you can tell she's very strong. In some pictures she looks a lot thicker in thighs and calves, but in videos she's generally a bit slimmer, not sure why that's the case.

Also nice arms in this one:

Reactions: 4 users