Skinny Fitness Content

salander

Rising Star
Has anyone collected some more info regarding John Benton? (Eating/workouts schedule)
I’m inclined to think he needs his own thread? It would be great to have all JB related content in one spot.
I just purchased one of his workouts from his website (#3 if you’re interested). I’ll test drive it this week and see what I think of it. 😊

Reactions: 2 users

salander

Rising Star
Great! I’m curious to see your results. I don’t know if you saw that a JB thread was made and all his workouts got posted there :)
I didn’t see it - but I also don’t have access again yet to some major parts of the forums. But I’m excited to give it a try and see what I think, and don’t feel bad financially supporting his work in the slightest.

Reactions: 1 users

anne

Rising Star
Recently I came across Lisa Hawthorne, she's a vegan long-distance runner who runs her own vegan food company. She's definitely on the more muscular side but I think she's inspiring!

IMG_20190628_092700.jpg
Screenshot_20190803-131831.png

“[I’ve been eating] lots of seitan for protein, I am using a lot of the Love Seitan range and mixing it in with my favourite greens – broccoli, green beans, peas, cauliflower, kale and spinach” she says.”I have also been eating a lot of oats, rice cakes and quinoa to give me some sustainable energy to fuel both run and bike sessions.

(Quote from this article)

matilda

Worker Bee
This is a Swedish yoga teacher and influencer called Sanna Ansaldo. She’s pretty tinyA0B2F151-8E75-4763-9451-6D6C499353CB.jpegE3D26707-0DF8-4A90-AB35-5109AFE4EF4C.jpeg

riotdiet

Rookie
I didn’t see it - but I also don’t have access again yet to some major parts of the forums. But I’m excited to give it a try and see what I think, and don’t feel bad financially supporting his work in the slightest.
There is a chance that this isn't what @clairefhjao was talking about, but I bookmarked this post when I saw it (in the thread Before-afters average to skinny). I'm not sure if there's a way to link directly to a post without quoting, but it's on this page. The post is about halfway down from @AlJo.

salander

Rising Star
T
There is a chance that this isn't what @clairefhjao was talking about, but I bookmarked this post when I saw it (in the thread Before-afters average to skinny). I'm not sure if there's a way to link directly to a post without quoting, but it's on this page. The post is about halfway down from @AlJo.
Found it - thank you! Now I’ve got a few extra exercises to add to the mix! 😊

notme

Rookie
I’ve followed @awayohealthy (her name is Manom) for some time. She is so toned and fit and also had an impressive transformation and overcame binge eating disorder. She gives tips about healthy mindset and living and she is also vegan

However I am not very sure if she really eats 3000kcal a day as she says, she is 161 cm tall and I find her TDEE must be quite lower but idk

23A23E2A-120F-4B71-9357-70E1D780B730.jpeg
A751D6E5-641F-4506-BAF5-0854D5DF4F7F.jpeg617DA165-143C-47FC-AD95-A2B9003D5557.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

KavaHess

Rookie
Hey ladies! So I've been scoring the web recently and I came across the John Benton Workouts - Since I was inactive for a while and no longer have access to the Diet&Workout section, I figured I'd post it here since it is also a kind of "Skinny Fitness Content". Unfortunately does not include the nutritional guide, but I think that has been outlined in the forums. Hope it's ok to post despite not paying for it - but really, just this for 400-1000 bucks? Seems like a lot of money for not a whole lot of innovative stuff. I've done workouts 1, 2 and 3 so far and they are very core heavy, quite long but overall easy to moderate, so nothing earth-shattering. Definitely workouts that are do-able when severely restricting, since the intensity is really kept at bay.

I am trying to attach the .docx files, but am getting an error message. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

lattelover

Rising Star
Wasn’t sure of the best place to post this, so I’ll dump it here (as a lot of you are Sjana fans I hope you don’t mind)

She looks so graceful and thin and strong and just lovely in this video, I’m obsessed :luv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Wasn’t sure of the best place to post this, so I’ll dump it here (as a lot of you are Sjana fans I hope you don’t mind)

She looks so graceful and thin and strong and just lovely in this video, I’m obsessed :luv:
The only person who can avoid looking slutty while wrapping herself around a pole

• Eye Roll
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

lattelover

Rising Star
Just discovered Maria Solovyeva @Avant recently, and she’s a great example of skinny-fit imo

A5C0EDD7-8A65-47B2-8594-5E32EDB34950.jpeg785B9801-3CB7-429B-B201-39AE09DBBBEB.jpeg2002FAC3-AFF8-4121-8C09-04CA7BB796B9.jpegF872BF3B-CD29-49D9-8EEE-08FB3680EF6D.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users

stargirl

Staff member
  • Funny

Nerfertiti

Rookie
totally agree that it’s super hard to find fit girls that actually look sg skinny! one of my faves is mads rafferty, she’s a bit MIA at the moment but she used to post fitness videos on her youtube and her stories are pretty inspiring! i also think her body is the perfect mix of skinny but super toned.

View attachment 58857
View attachment 58858View attachment 58859

i also like john benton’s page for workout inspiration and transformations, even though most of the models featured on his page aren’t super skinny.
I really love John Benton, I used to be a client of his and we would video chat. He is super honest and it drives you. However, a lot of his models seem to slim down to a certain amount and then not losing anymore. Doing the bare minimum in other words...

Reactions: 2 users

Nerfertiti

Rookie
I would've edited my last comment if I could, but I can't - so please don't hate me - I've decided to share some of John Benton's recommendations. Keep in mind, he was working with me about 4 months after I had a baby, so his recommendations might need tweaking for you. If you'd like the videos, please message me and I'll happily send them to you. I decided to post them since I know spending £350+ for an hour's video chat is ridiculous for many people, and even if you have paid for John Benton's time, you might want to see what he recommends to other clients. I scribbled out the number for obvious reasons, so please don't ask me for it, ask him.

IMG_0819 2.jpgIMG_0821.jpgIMG_0820 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users