Selena Gomez

spring-breakers-mar29-0007.jpg

I don't think she looks bad. Yeah she's gained weight but she's 20 now and probably hasn't yet realized that she no longer has the teenage metabolism that kept her thin before, so she's still eating the same way. It's catching up to her and if she hasn't figured it out and changed her daily diet/exercise routine yet, she most likely will when she gains another 5 - 20 lbs. Unfortunately sometimes that's what it takes to realize that you can't eat the way you used to as a kid when you are an adult!

Reactions: 1 user
Aug 3, 2012

selena-justin-getaway.jpg

u3rbz24v5q8oo8v.jpg

http://img004
[IMG]http://img004.lazygirls.info/people/selena_gomez/selena_gomez_filming_parental_guidance_in_los_angeles_august_3_2012_weJpL12.sized.jpg
selena_gomez_filming_parental_guidance_in_los_angeles_august_3_2012_dLCJX1m.sized.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
... Her stomach. Oh my god. It's like out like she's pregnant. That distended look is so sad and hard to cover up.

... Her stomach. Oh my god. It's like out like she's pregnant. That distended look is so sad and hard to cover up.

I thought the same thing initially but apparently she's supposed to look pregnant. It's for a movie role. That's the look they are going for and why the wardrobe department approved that outfit.

More new pics:
tumblr_m8b0xxGrMW1qilxzco1_250.jpg

tumblr_m8b0xxGrMW1qilxzco2_250.jpg

tumblr_m8b21hvqPr1r7lpj3o6_250.jpg
:run:
tumblr_m8b27lMS241r1ekbqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8b1zsqOVV1ryn827o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m88ngk7wRs1qh73n6o1_500.jpg

Wow, she looks so average now... I used to admire her skinny body when I was babysitting my little cousins and watching "Wizard of Waverly Place" with them. Now she looks more like Harper than Alex.

Ok this looks like its heading into Vanessa Hudgens territory on the express train :nopity:

Aug 4, 2012

ojr2og.jpg

2hyfk1x.jpg

2you4vq.jpg

11c8wgz.jpg

2mydi54.jpg

I wouldn't say she's in the Vanessa Hudgens territory, but she certainly doesn't look skinny to me anymore. She looks slim but could manage to lose some extra weight from her belly. She's apple shaped, that's why her midsection looks like that...

Aug 4, 2012

ojr2og.jpg

2hyfk1x.jpg

2you4vq.jpg

11c8wgz.jpg

2mydi54.jpg

I wouldn't say she's in the Vanessa Hudgens territory, but she certainly doesn't look skinny to me anymore. She looks slim but could manage to lose some extra weight from her belly. She's apple shaped, that's why her midsection looks like that...

Oh wow I also like taking a stroll in my grandma's nightgown ... or maybe a commoner like me just doesn't get hollywood ...