Selena Gomez

Most recent picture:

FFN_NYC_Gomez_Selena_060912_9170902.jpg

wow, its like she's always two steps behind miley cyrus
miley was chubs then got thin and now selena is chubs and will prob be following in mileys steps...

I'm not a fan of her body or her face. At least her body she can work on.

I'm not a fan of her body or her face. At least her body she can work on.

I thought her face was cute when she was younger, but somehow that cuteness doen't work anymore when she's nearly 20, now it just looks chubby.

There have already been pics posted from the perfume launch but I think this angle reeeally exposes her for her recent gaining (boyfriend syndrome, anyone?) You can especially see it in her chubby face :(

SelenaGomez-PerfumeLaunch060912-jpg_001714.jpg

I've always hated how she always seems to date the "teen star of the moment" and then breaks up with them when someone more famous comes along, e.g. taylor lautner, nick jonas, justin beiber.

I remember seeing her in Monte Carlo last summer and thinking she looked good. Now....... not so much. She's still cute and I still really like her, but she's definitely gained and not looking her best.

There is something strange about her...

Her body is not fat, just normal and maybe a little chubby. Her face looks ... huge.... I think she has the baby face structure.

Her face is so puffy.. i wonder if shes...........bulimic? or it could be a result of drinking, or even too much salt. maybe im jumping to conclusions ?

i think, you could be perfectly right, to me it looks like too much alcohol/or even bulimia, too...somehow it looks so unhealthy... but sure, i also don't want to accuse her for being bulimic, if i don't know anything if she could suffer from it...:oops: