Selena Gomez

You def need to lose weight if your stomach sticks out at further then your breasts.
Tit To Tummy Rule on Urban dictionary lol

"This is a relative guideline when judging whether or not a woman is fat. If her belly sticks out further than her tits, she's fat."

Marilyn Monroe Exhibit- August 2, 2012

2qte4v8.jpg

21o90yq.jpg

BEFORE

tumblr_m5dpz5VAaz1r6zfbfo1_400.png

selena-gomez-mtv-studios.jpg

selena_gomez_5.jpg

NOW
54c18g.jpg

2921y4l.jpg

34inw8w.jpg

Alright, I'm done with the pics comparing. I think it's pretty obvious now-lol.

Any ideas of her BMI now? If she's 5'5.5, how much do you think she weighs? I'd say she used to be around 105-110 lbs, but now a lot more than that...

She looks very bloated in the face, poor girl.

I think she may be indulging in eating out/eating poorly due to the fact that she's
with Justin Bieber. I always see pictures of them eating junk food or eating out.

It's sucks because her body still looks very narrow, almost pre-pubescent still, so every extra lb looks absolutely terrible. Plus she has absolutely no muscle. So she doesn't get much middle ground...she is either super skinny, or puffy. I would guess her weight is still pretty low (probably 110) just because her frame is so small and she's all bone and flab now. She would look a lot better if she started exercising a little.

I agree she is on the Vanessa Hudgens track. It's just a matter of time.

It's sucks because her body still looks very narrow, almost pre-pubescent still, so every extra lb looks absolutely terrible. Plus she has absolutely no muscle. So she doesn't get much middle ground...she is either super skinny, or puffy. I would guess her weight is still pretty low (probably 110) just because her frame is so small and she's all bone and flab now. She would look a lot better if she started exercising a little.

I agree she is on the Vanessa Hudgens track. It's just a matter of time.
Her body is manly, it's a different thing. She's apple shaped, that's why she's got no hips and ass and that makes her look like a young boy's body. However, that doesn't mean I'm saying she's fat. She's just slim, but no longer skinny-lol

omfg what is going on with her?! i hope shes on medication thats causing her to gain weight like this, cuz if not.. wow she is letting herself go BIG time.

I think she let herself go. Or perhaps it's really just her metabolism. Perhaps she has not adjusted her food intake now she's getting older.