Selena Gomez

It looks like they had to cut into Selena's dress to make it fit.
''

thissssssssssssssssssss, But can I say that I think she looks so good in her face region. Idk what it is, but its like a very Kelly Kapowski look. And I have a soft spot for Tiffany Amber Thiessen. I think her face is phenominal

I think we need to cut this girl some slack. She's on meds that give her a moon face and you don't as good of care of yourself when your sick. Like cut the girl some slack, she doesn't promote an anti-skinny agenda
Unfortunately this is not the place to cut her some slack. I don't think the comments are meant as personal attacks to her, they're just rudely/bluntly worded observations. I wouldn't take any of the comments here personally.

Reactions: 1 user
And Selena only reacted so harshy about her disease, which a lot of girls see as attention grabbing, but I see it as a way for her to bring awareness (seems like something she would too)
I know I've commented on this before, but if that was an honest attempt at bringing awareness, it was pitiful.

and she had to defend herself from the papparrazzi who were calling her a drug addict.
Fair point, but that's irrelevant to SG. We're not JustJared or whatever.

She's on meds that give her a moon face and you don't as good of care of yourself when your sick. Like cut the girl some slack, she doesn't promote an anti-skinny agenda. She's a celebrity, just trying to live her life.
You mean corticosteroids? Those should have been longggg stopped given how long ago she was diagnosed. I actually think she's in remission or on maintenance therapy now. Usually induction treatment with "chemotherapy" (her words, but it's not chemo :rolleyes:) lasts 3-6 months then you're put on maintenance. Exact timeframes can vary but this is generally the case. Now she *could* be still on steroids but I highly doubt that's the case. No doctor would put her on chronic steroid therapy given other options. That's just stupid and too risky.

Oh and she has always had a moonface, even before Lupus...

Reactions: 1 users
@hannegabyfreja
vs-runway055.jpg

Selena's face says, "What was I thinking not wearing a bra to this event? I'm getting a breast implants tomorrow."

I'm not sure why they don't. They have the tackiness down 100%

I know I said I would wear that, but in all seriousness fuck anything that has PINK or VS written on it.

Also, if VS sold it, we all know only fat girls would wear it:whistling:

Reactions: 1 user
I know for a fact Candice is not transgender, but that blue outfit makes me question it.