Selena Gomez

I was waiting for someone, finally.

That being said, it's a fucking HIDEOUS DRESS my friend. It's not doing her any favors, but it's not doing the model any favors either.

I was waiting for someone, finally.

That being said, it's a fucking HIDEOUS DRESS my friend. It's not doing her any favors, but it's not doing the model any favors either.
It might not be doing the model any favors and yet it still looks 10 times better than it does on Selena. Most things look better on a skinny person. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 1 user
It might not be doing the model any favors and yet it still looks 10 times better than it does on Selena. Most things look better on a skinny person. Just my 2 cents.
No I agree, and personally I find it hard to like anything with someone THAT round of a face anyway. In a better photo I would like the model wearing the dress, by this photo is hard to like.

Yeah girl. Get it. Or whatever.
2BF0D5C600000578-0-Pretty_in_pink_Selena_Gomez_showed_off_her_slimline_figure_on_th-m-28_1441372629466.jpg

2BF0D62E00000578-3221459-image-m-45_1441305153065.jpg

PS are you wearing pastel socks with stripper stilettos? Come on kid.

The girl's facial expression in the back says it all.

2BF0D5C600000578-0-Pretty_in_pink_Selena_Gomez_showed_off_her_slimline_figure_on_th-m-28_1441372629466.jpg

The other girls look like they are headed to a virgin sacrificial ritual and I'm not sure what part Selena is playing in it all

Reactions: 5 users
@espressoenthusiast there's too much to focus on in these photos, Denny's might be too good for this.. The volunteers in the background wearing flower crowns? The feather earrings, one which is zebra printed? A red bug convertible? Not even a poor-man's Lexus? The pink ombre dress that wouldn't fit a small fat child? Ombre, really? Her makeup that matches her outfit? The before-mentioned socks with plastic pink heels? Her legs that are more bruised than Madonna's face in 1988? I just don't know what to focus on. Why do I do this to myself.

@Elsa I see it too. But Selena is definitely not the virgin being sacrificed here.

@espressoenthusiast there's too much to focus on in these photos, Denny's might be too good for this.. The volunteers in the background wearing flower crowns? The feather earrings, one which is zebra printed? A red bug convertible? Not even a poor-man's Lexus? The pink ombre dress that wouldn't fit a small fat child? Ombre, really? Her makeup that matches her outfit? The before-mentioned socks with plastic pink heels? Her legs that are more bruised than Madonna's face in 1988? I just don't know what to focus on. Why do I do this to myself.

Personally all I could focus on was the mike antenna sticking out of that guy's t-shirt in front of her. It's the most charismatic thing in that photo.

Hahaha I've been gone for a few days and return to this. This would make such a great SG article.

Caption This:

It's Laundry Day and I Can't Find My Pants

Plus Sized Barbie's First Time at the Car Wash

How To Ruin A Designer Dress ft. A Chubby Pink Hamster

When You're Ready, Don't Come and Get This

:disgusted:

Reactions: 4 users
Hmmmmm....I was just searching for a takedown on Selena. I may have somehow missed it, but if not how is it possible she doesn't have one???? Or is she just so disgusting we just post it all here?

:lol::lol::lol: You guys I love you! This is fabulous, but I don't get why she won't just dress her body? I mean sure, you love your "curves" or whatever they have started calling extra fat these days but that doesn't mean you should wear things that show your fat rolls and blind the world.

So is she admitting she was treated with cyclophosphamide? Because the other immunosuppressive agents aren't used in chemo regimens :D
Poor girl though. The side effects of meds used to treat autoimmune diseases are generally quite nasty.

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry, is there a catch? You can explain in medical terms, I can understand, I'm just curious what you mean? Are you calling out on some BS?
Haha sorry no, I was just really confused at her terminology of "chemo". It's typically reserved for cancer treatment. I thought she was bullshitting but I looked at the possible treatment options and this was the only logical explanation I could come up with. IF this is true (and I didn't miss any agents in my brief scan), then she has at least moderate-severe disease (erring on the side of severe with cyclophosphamide) since immunosuppressants/immunomodulators are often used in combo with corticosteroids - not always, since I have no idea what she's actually being treated with, just speculating here - but if this is true, it could possibly explain some of the weight gain. Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not sure why she said chemo though. For a second, I thought she had cancer. Also I find it disingenuous that she just casually mentions she could have had a stroke - it seems to me, she's trying to gain pity from the public and is picking the most easily understood language. Instead of trying to gain pity, she could have explained some of the complications involved with lupus (there are many) if she really wanted to do any good and educate the public. IDK I just find her mentality so young even though she's apparently 23??

Reactions: 5 users
Haha sorry no, I was just really confused at her terminology of "chemo". It's typically reserved for cancer treatment. I thought she was bullshitting but I looked at the possible treatment options and this was the only logical explanation I could come up with. IF this is true (and I didn't miss any agents in my brief scan), then she has at least moderate-severe disease (erring on the side of severe with cyclophosphamide) since immunosuppressants/immunomodulators are often used in combo with corticosteroids - not always, since I have no idea what she's actually being treated with, just speculating here - but if this is true, it could possibly explain some of the weight gain. Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not sure why she said chemo though. For a second, I thought she had cancer. Also I find it disingenuous that she just casually mentions she could have had a stroke - it seems to me, she's trying to gain pity from the public and is picking the most easily understood language. Instead of trying to gain pity, she could have explained some of the complications involved with lupus (there are many) if she really wanted to do any good and educate the public. IDK I just find her mentality so young even though she's apparently 23??

I was intrigued too when I read her usage of 'chemotherapy' in her context.
I paraphrased in my mind to 'immunosuppressive' but didn't give it more thought.

I feel sorry for her (the condition) but definitely disingenuous.

I'm pretty cynical these days; so I'm not surprised that she's now trying to milk her condition for some form of public recognition and publicity.

I'm pretty cynical these days; so I'm not surprised that she's now trying to milk her condition for some form of public recognition and publicity.

It's a lot less surprising than it would be if she just worked hard and tried to come up with some decent creative output.