Selena Gomez

Getting right back into it, didn't anyone tell selena gomez that leggings aren't pants? :sneaky:
gomezswifttogo061615_02.jpg

For a minute there, I wasn't sure if she was the girl up front or the one in the back, with her face towrards the camera.... And thats's how sad this has all gotten

Reactions: 2 users
Selena Gomez, June 2015

It's weird, because her body doesn't look completely horrendous here (I'm not saying that it looks great by any means), but her face just looks so puffy in comparison. And the hairstyle is not making her face look any less round . . .
selena-gomez-sipped-on-a-healthy-green-drink-in-los-angeles_4.jpg

gomez-smoothie-060515.jpg

Is it wrong to really enjoy that outfit? Minus the bandana because wtf? Why would she shorten & hide her already short neck?

@Eternal Summer not even quoting that because she has BACK rolls wtf :superpuke::superpuke:

Much as I love the drama I saw these photos and felt a brief return to the scheduled programme is in order:

Selena-Gomez-GOTSNYC-Balmain-LAgence-Street-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-6.jpg

Selena-Gomez-GOTSNYC-Balmain-LAgence-Street-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-4.jpg

Selena-Gomez-GOTSNYC-Balmain-LAgence-Street-Style-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

Seriously. Who wakes up in the morning, stares at the fat cascading down their ribs and puffy face, and thinks, "Oh, I think the high-necked crop top today!"

Reactions: 1 users
39 pages !? :hahano:

That girl wasn't skinny on page 1 and is faaaaaaarr away from being skinny now.

Reactions: 1 user
Why would you wear underwear that's so tight it accentuates your squishy fat roles under such a dress (and in general, for that matter)? Just a very unfortunate look and a style sin not even the most ignorant people in my oblivious-of-fashion village would commit. Doesn't she have a stylist?

Reactions: 1 user