Sasha Pivovarova

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Sasha will forever be one of my favorites. If you guys know the huge male model of the moment (and one of my good family friends) Lucky Smith, they could play twins so perfectly. It's uncanny. Also she seems to be more pear shaped, which you don't often see with TOP models.

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
Sasha Pivovarova by Mikael Jansson for Vogue us 2014

I absolutely adore everything about this photoshoot. Sasha is perfect, I'm so glad she's back in the biz, I was getting bored of the other Sasha..:meh:

My gosh, her eyes. :luv: Just like my little sister's.

I see why they picked her for this editorial, along with the Huskies! She's a dream.:flower:

Super Star
i-D Fall 2014
Photographer: Glen Luchford

Alberta Ferretti F/W 2015.16
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Hair Stylist: Odile Gilbert
Make-Up Artist: Emmanuel Sammartino

Vogue China

CFDA Journal 2015

at the Met Gala

Reactions: 1 user

Ardeur

Rising Star
Queen

i-D Fall 2014
Photographer: Glen Luchford

Alberta Ferretti F/W 2015.16
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Hair Stylist: Odile Gilbert
Make-Up Artist: Emmanuel Sammartino

Vogue China

CFDA Journal 2015

at the Met Gala

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
But you've got to use more manly terms to describe @Anonymous Bullcock's balls. Strawberries don't cut it!
Alright, but he already has the important bits. I'd prefer a fat banana and some tiny strawberries to a baby carrot and watermelons. :p

Of course...¿por que no los dos?

Reactions: 1 users

Eternal Summer

Super Star
http://www.vogue.com/13358716/sasha-pivovarova-michael-kors-resort-campaign/
As one of fashion’s true chameleons, Sasha Pivovarova has been asked to take on a variety of guises over the years. Skilled at channeling the dark, weird, and avant-garde, Pivovarova has never shied away from the outlandish or the extreme within her work. Perhaps that’s why her latest endeavor feels so unexpected. As the newly announced face of Michael Kors Collection’s Resort campaign, Pivovarova switches gears to represent the brand’s breezy, all-American ethos. Following in the footsteps of Kors’s longstanding model muses Carmen Kass and Karmen Pedaru, Pivovarova poses for a series of Mario Testino images that target the brand’s favorite topics: glamour, travel, and luxury.

K

Keira

Sasha Pivovarova for W Korea December 2015
Photographer: Emma Summerton

She looks weird in this one, almost like a different girl! :wtf: