Sasha Pivovarova

Jailbait

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Sasha Pivovarova is one of my favourite models: alien, elfin and beautiful all at once. And check out that body!

Stats:

Height: 5′ 8.5″

Weight: 46.4 kg

Measurements: (US) 32.5 – 23.5 – 33

:kiss:

vogueitaliauniformsashap15.jpg

Sasha-sasha-pivovarova-7969643-702-900.jpg

2968-800w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Great model ,beautiful face, beautiful body :luv:
Sasha+Pivovarova+%25281%2529.jpg

santalollacampaign11.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I know this is the wrong place for this, but good god I love those SHOES! :luv:

She's pregnant...not sure if you gurls knew that or not. ;)

I'm sure going to miss seeing her on the runway.

Oh no!:( You all know how hard the VS models have to work at it to look like they did before... even so, some of them never look the same *cough* Adriana Lima *cough*

I'll miss seeing her too... hopefully she'll at least be back to modeling, even if it's not runway.

even so, some of them never look the same *cough* Adriana Lima *cough*

Adriana's lost weight recently ;) She's now thinner than before pregnancy, but of course she's not skinny as she used to be when started modeling.

Preggers! Well, good for her. But I'll miss seeing her lovely face and body in the meantime. ;)

Oh well, I hope she's happy.
But I can't wait for her to return!!! Hopefully she'll recover, Jourdan Dunn could...
sasha-pivovarova.jpg

sasha+pivovarov-fashion-model.jpg

prada_ss2006_sasha-pivovarova_006.jpg

She's very beautiful and a great model.. but I have quite many conversations with her, she is in another world.... if a random bum walk up to you and talk like her, you would just think they are crazy... :nervous:

She's very beautiful and a great model.. but I have quite many conversations with her, she is in another world.... if a random bum walk up to you and talk like her, you would just think they are crazy... :nervous:

That's so funny, I always imagined her as being sort of spacey... You know, in a sweet, Luna Lovegood kinda way.

As a side note, I had no idea she was only 5'8.5"! I'll never have that face, but hello, thinspo!

That's what I like about her. She seems so fun to hang around. I don't mind people being a bit weird, sometimes that's what makes one special and unique. There's only one Sasha, and that's the beauty of her weirdness.

I totally got that impression too, when I watched an interview with her. But it's sort of endearing. And I love her sexy Russian accent ;)

That's what I like about her. She seems so fun to hang around. I don't mind people being a bit weird, sometimes that's what makes one special and unique. There's only one Sasha, and that's the beauty of her weirdness.

Nono, this isn't like your cool weird friend who comes over to your flat, smokes a little pot, and is kindof intense or random in an endearing or interesting or even remotely cohesive way. This is more akin to a 7 year old on a whole bunch of Adderall and LSD.