Sasha Pivovarova

Ah, she's such a unique beauty! :luv:

paris-fwss2010-sasha-pivovarova2.jpg

girl-model-sasha-pivovarova-Favim.com-295316.gif

tumblr_mj3otyd0tS1s4ngz9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lz2xjxmY021qgz67oo1_400.gif

Sasha Pivovarova for The Last Magazine Fall 2013

AH!!!! I just died a little when I saw this editorial, she's literally FLAWLESS. :wtf:

sasha-pivovarova-for-the-last-magazine-fall-2013-1.jpg

sasha-pivovarova-for-the-last-magazine-fall-2013-2.jpg

sasha-pivovarova-for-the-last-magazine-fall-2013-3.jpg

sasha-pivovarova-for-the-last-magazine-fall-2013-4.jpg

:luv:

Reactions: 1 user
What's crazy about the Sasha-Gemma resemblance is that when they are separated, they definitely seem like two incredibly different people. Their eyes, cheekbones, noses, face shapes noticeably contrast.

Sasha's face is very angular, with high cheekbones, catlike eyes, a straight and thin nose, etc. She has a more mature or feline look.

saasha_3614143.jpg

Whilst Gemma's face is a lot softer, with round cheeks, doe eyes, a short button nose, etc. She has a younger or more doll-like look.

rochas_171143.jpg

The differences are clear, but when they're together (and even more when they have similar makeup) it's a whole different story:

gemma_sasha.jpg

You have to look close to tell them apart, it's crazy! The obvious differences haven't disappeared and are actually very visible, but still... :p

YAAAY :luv::luv: ok so Sasha's just being immaculate as usual, starting this year with a bang in Free People, with Nylon mag. touting it 'safe to just call it now and declare 2014 the year of Pivovarova' well I don't think one magazine's declaration means anything, but I love her Free People debut, also think it's awesome it was in her own home, photographed by her husband along with her artwork (just love how she has that artistic part...:grin:) Anyhow, just more Shasha P spam, news and my 2cents!

http://nylonmag.com/articles/sasha-pivavorova-free-people-lookbook

some looks from the catalogue:

FreePeople_Jan14_(1).jpg

FreePeople_Jan14_(4).jpg

FreePeople_Jan14_(7).jpg

FreePeople_Jan14_(8).jpg

FreePeople_Jan14_(9).jpg

FreePeople_Jan14_(10).jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Saw the photos first and was amazed by how natural she comes across and also wondered if she really paints. Now that I read the desciption it makes so much sense and I have to say, I love this shoot :luv:
Her artwork is nice, the clothes look perfect on her, no heavy make up, she's stunning.. Awww, I simply love it :oops: (Even though the colors are a bit too intense for my taste.)

ahh I feel like we could be best friends if we met in real life. Well, I'd probably be intimidated by her immaculate beauty instead of saying hello. Those clothes suit her, and I would wear every piece from Free People for sure. Definitely looking forward to this year.

Looove Sasha!! Not only is she a stunner - but her personality seems amazing. In every interview of her she seems like such a goodhearted person. One of those people that just spread happiness and love wherever they go