Sasha Luss

The vogue russia editorial didn't really bother me, in fact I liked it i think she looked beautiful. I guess it could've been more over the top or fun but she's so insanely beautiful I think it turned out great anyway

jc9G1I5.jpg

yifxbA3.jpg

7DwCDMC.jpg

I prefer her as a brunette rather than a blonde. The brown-blue combo looks so exquisite, especially with her face. I feel the innocent blonde with blue eyes is so over done.
@71000, I have to agree. I love the styling of that editorial and I wish she'd created a character to match, rather than just sitting pretty. Her eyes look positively vacant in some of those shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer her as a brunette rather than a blonde. The brown-blue combo looks so exquisite, especially with her face. I feel the innocent blonde with blue eyes is so over done.
@71000, I have to agree. I love the styling of that editorial and I wish she'd created a character to match, rather than just sitting pretty. Her eyes look positively vacant in some of those shots.

I agree too. Don't get me wrong, I love her look, but she is really getting overrated these days and seems to be taking things for granted a little bit lately and not "stepping it up" like she should be. It's a very competitive industry and if she doesn't step it up she can soon find herself with a lot of free time....

Last edited by a moderator:
6QOwNV2.jpg

AmFjMQN.jpg

A peak... Chanel S/S 2014 - PH: Karl Lagerfeld

wDu3DcG.jpg

xWR1ubY.jpg

Also... Vogue Italia January 2014 - PH: Steven Meisel

NjKZbwk.jpg

VZ7f7nh.jpg

nhvDyVm.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

wow! she really has transformed:bow: so inspiring as to how there really is no excuse, you really can do it. Her calves really look very clunky & thick in 2009, reminds me of me @ my HW, but she's gotten so lovely now I can't wait until I'm that skinny again:luv:

beautiful face, great collarbones, not a fan of her calves.

She seriously has the most beautiful face I've ever seen :angel::luv:

tumblr_mu0b6pG3dB1r7his3o1_500.jpg

fashionblog
fashionblog

tumblr_mtblfbCkNW1qhup4ao1_500.jpg

url-3.jpeg

But she also suffers from a severe case of cankles :spazrun:

28457-800w.jpeg

But she also suffers from a severe case of cankles :spazrun:

28457-800w.jpeg

You're right - a flaw! That's a somewhat tragic flaw, too.

Everything else about her is just absolute perfection. She's going to blow up, this girl. (metaphorically speaking :lol: )