Sasha Luss

When Sasha was darker haired, she reminds me of Yvonne Catterfeld, German Singer especially the space between their eyes is similar wide.

1323442052-35330x330.jpg

When Sasha was darker haired, she reminds me of Yvonne Catterfeld, German Singer especially the space between their eyes is similar wide.

1323442052-35330x330.jpg

Gah, no, that's blasphemy! Y.C. oozes stupidity from every pore, she's not attractive at all! :disgusted:

Sasha's incredible. I don't know who that Yvonne person is but they do have similar eyes, I'd love to have eyes like that. But Sasha's skin is the most amazing thing ever, it's luminescent, it glows..!

I love looking at old pictures of her and seeing how weight loss /growing up changed and really defined her face shape into the amazing perfection it is now. She still looked lovely when she was younger.

She has the most perfect face on the planet! Sasha and Marine are my two favorites at the moment.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am still amazed how beautiful and eyecatching a great made platinum blonde can be. Sasha rocks it. She should never leave it. Then again I am not sure how much damage it is to her hair, because I remember ruining mine as a teen with all the chemicals.

I am still amazed how beautiful and eyecatching a great made platinum blonde can be. Sasha rocks it. She should never leave it. Then again I am not sure how much damage it is to her hair, because I remember ruining mine as a teen with all the chemicals.

It depends to your natural hair color. Sasha is naturally blonde, I think you're brunette? I've come from blonde hair to platinum myself and of course they didn't liked this change. Nevertheless, they don't look unhealthy. I've cut them right after I did my lengths and only touch out my roots. They need some love, but I'm sure she has access to better products than I do ;)

I'm always amazed by model's hair! They should look bad regarding to all the damaged they receive (produts, heats, hairstyling, etc), and they don't :wtf: