Sasha Luss

Sasha has an almost other-worldly sort of beauty. I love her unusual face. Her neck and collar bones look thin and elegant. And her legs. Actually, her whole body is gorgeous. She is officially one of my new favorite models.

Also, does anyone know who designed the cream colored dress Sasha is wearing in the fifth photograph? It is so graceful.

Reactions: 1 user
Sasha has an almost other-worldly sort of beauty. I love her unusual face. Her neck and collar bones look thin and elegant. And her legs. Actually, her whole body is gorgeous. She is officially one of my new favorite models.

Also, does anyone know who designed the cream colored dress Sasha is wearing in the fifth photograph? It is so graceful.

Zuhair Murad

tumblr_mtbdi4FTdV1r6tqnco1_1280.jpg

:wtf:

She's a rising star. She's so perfect. I love her and I love her platinum hair. It's her moment right now, no doubt about it.

Oh god, she is divine. I hope she can maintain that platinum hair forever, because it takes her from stunning to absolutely staggering. I like too that she doesn't let dark roots show, I hate that and didn't realise until this thread that she was not naturally this fair like Melissa Tammerijn or Caroline Winberg.