Sasha Luss

Hey girls. Haven't posted in a while. Mostly lurking (I've been extremely busy!)

Just wanted to report that I saw her around Tribeca heading west with a friend who must have been a model (she was also tall and very thin; didn't recognize the other girl though)

Sasha is wonderfully skinny - leather leggings are hard to pull off - but not quite as tall as I thought she was.

PS. 'Report' sounds super creepy but I can't share this stuff with anyone else who won't think I'm really strange for knowing these names and faces :p

Reactions: 1 user
Hey girls. Haven't posted in a while. Mostly lurking (I've been extremely busy!)

Just wanted to report that I saw her around Tribeca heading west with a friend who must have been a model (she was also tall and very thin; didn't recognize the other girl though)

Sasha is wonderfully skinny - leather leggings are hard to pull off - but not quite as tall as I thought she was.

PS. 'Report' sounds super creepy but I can't share this stuff with anyone else who won't think I'm really strange for knowing these names and faces :p
Thanks for sharing! I love reading about these "reports!"

tumblr_n0ynf291iH1r4668co1_500.png

Her bone structure is just...:bow:

After Valentino FW 2014 :luv:

kNQO2kTG.jpg

Ce9nI4CM.jpg

layQ1hbR.jpg

She's also the new face of the Dior Addict campaign shot by Steven Meisel.

5TzFwJN6.jpg

tumblr_n2cvizLPOk1ryc6sso1_500.gif

tumblr_n2cvizLPOk1ryc6sso2_500.gif

tumblr_n2cvizLPOk1ryc6sso3_500.gif

tumblr_n2cvizLPOk1ryc6sso4_500.gif

Favourite at the moment :luv:
Warning: you may turn lesbian after seeing these pictures:
(Been there, done that)
Bambi Magazine #8

7FsqdYf.jpg

DIXbKHy.jpg

xSGJHRx.jpg

esmpfuM.jpg

DRI4m4v.jpg

vIuxqZq.jpg

LK7iEvb.jpg

7ctivtm.jpg

q8WS2yL.jpg

Sasha's arm compared to the girl on the far right's arm!! :bow:

Attachments

• tumblr_n3gobo2jzy1rkdfupo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n3gobo2jzy1rkdfupo1_500.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 317
I've just found this on tumblr.. anyone knows if it's legitimate?

hautemodelconfessions said:
Anonymous said:
I recall Sasha Luss posting a meme about bulimia on her Instagram a while back and it implied that she's bulimic (it was something about bulimia being twice the taste but zero calories).

tumblr_mz07952X6v1s23b4wo1_500.png

Regarding this ask.

I sure hope it’s not true… Poor Sasha.

Wow I hope it's not true! In interviews she always comes off as so healthy (talking about green juices and what not)... so I suspect that this is just a joke since models are always getting accused of having an eating disorder... and I could see her and her models friends joking around that they should develop an ED because dieting sucks etc. I just could not imagine someone who's ACTUALLY bulimic announcing it to the world and joking around about it like that.

I just could not imagine someone who's ACTUALLY bulimic announcing it to the world and joking around about it like that.

Actually... I do, when I'm with people I trust and have it too. We'd rather laught about it than cry on it.

Sorry for this aparté, my point is: yes, you can joke about it. But no, this is hightly unlikely that a successful model would ever throw this on social media. Model confession blogs are 50% opinions, 50% of gossip/liars.

EDIT: sorry, I've forgtten dumbies who didn't read the captation on instagram (you know, the light text next to the published picture?). It seems that she did post the picture, AND said how horrible it was... It's like people are always up for creating troubles.

http://snejanaonoyoudidnt.tumblr.co...-luss-posted-this-on-her-instagram-saying-how

y8e4e4yd.jpg

Less controversial than the bulimia picture. Saw this on her Instagram and made me lol. She's by far one if my favorite models!

y8e4e4yd.jpg

Less controversial than the bulimia picture. Saw this on her Instagram and made me lol. She's by far one if my favorite models!

I like it, she's being real. We all know she's not naturally this thin. It's really really hard.

she posted this on her Instagram (@sashaluss) :lol: she seems to post a lot of funny photos about eating and dieting lately...

too bad I don't find Ryan attractive at all, otherwise I would stick this on my fridge for sure

A7wZVE4CYAExJpu.jpg