Sasha Luss

B

Babydoll

Vogue Russia Gourmet supplement cover, June 2010 by Alexey Kolpakov

I love this! She can really pull off a retro/50's look, shows what a classic beauty she is.

Andrea

Super Star
I'm officially in love. This woman is just... :luv:
And we kind of have the same proportions/measurements etc. which makes her even more appealing/relatable for me. Dat face! I just spent a good amount of time on her TFS thread, and the pictures are just breathtaking! I can't believe how she evolved physically since 2007 - the transformation is amazing.

I

It'sASmallWorld

I'm officially in love. This woman is just... :luv:
And we kind of have the same proportions/measurements etc. which makes her even more appealing/relatable for me. Dat face! I just spent a good amount of time on her TFS thread, and the pictures are just breathtaking! I can't believe how she evolved physically since 2007 - the transformation is amazing.
Examples? :) I LOVE model transformation then and nows.

pixiedingo

Rookie
WOW. Rarely does a model's face make me stop and stare anymore, but she is GOREGOUS. Her skin is like porcelain and her wideset, alien like eyes. Wowowow.

Also this shot, her legs? I DIE.

:luv: This is such an elegant photo and really does show off those amazing legs! She is gorgeous.

Super Star
she was shot for the tommy hilfiger f/w 2013 campaign

pic of the cast

Super Star
She's obviously stunning, but my god she is a terrible print model. Yawn. Huge bore in her Vogue Italia march 2013 editorial too. She just looks so bland and lifeless in these photos. She doesn't contribute anything; all the good aspects of the photos are factors beyond her control.

vogue china

Allie

Worker Bee
She's obviously stunning, but my god she is a terrible print model. Yawn. Huge bore in her Vogue Italia march 2013 editorial too. She just looks so bland and lifeless in these photos. She doesn't contribute anything; all the good aspects of the photos are factors beyond her control.]
God, you're so right. She's beautiful, but she has NO IDEA what to do with it.

I mean this picture here is so painstakingly bad I laughed when I saw it:

O

Olivia

Her face is to die for! I love it, such an amazing bone structure :luv:

O

Olivia

I see what you mean @antelope I think its the lips and cheeks mainly!

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Star
Sasha looks beautiful but this cover looks very amateur.