Sasha Luss

Ralph Lauren S/S 2014

tumblr_mt1408XVs51r08l9jo1_500.jpg

She's not human. :bow:

she's the most striking model (new model) there has been in a while....she's easily my new favorite

your signature.....:bow:
exactly what i needed to get me out of this rough patch

I know right? My thoughts exactly!
I saw it and copied it straight into my "motivational quotes" book.
Seriously its amazing, love it @Twinkletoes so inspiring :luv:

On a side note, I love Sasha but don't like her hair now as much as I love her with darker blonde.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's growing on me, those light hair gives her a magical look

tumblr_msxixyIQJ31rvyr2no1_1280.jpg

(ribs :shy: )

Pics from her editorial(shared with Juliana Schurig and Ondria Hardin) for Vogue China October 2013:

juliana-schurig-sasha-luss-ondria-hardin-for-vogue-china-october-2013-5.jpg

juliana-schurig-sasha-luss-ondria-hardin-for-vogue-china-october-2013-2.jpg

:luv:

I was just going through her Instagram and found something interesting: ''40 temperatura i 47 kg vesa'' (caption for a random magazine beauty shot of her), meaning she was having a fever and, much more importantly, she weighs 103.6 lbs. If her height is really 5' 10'', this gives her a BMI of 14.8! :bow:
(Which gets me thinking - her body is banging but she's no Vlada or Snejana, imagine how low their BMIs must have been in their glory days!)

I was just going through her Instagram and found something interesting: ''40 temperatura i 47 kg vesa'' (caption for a random magazine beauty shot of her), meaning she was having a fever and, much more importantly, she weighs 103.6 lbs. If her height is really 5' 10'', this gives her a BMI of 14.8! :bow:
(Which gets me thinking - her body is banging but she's no Vlada or Snejana, imagine how low their BMIs must have been in their glory days!)

103.6? Daaaamn :highfive:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losing the baby face did wonders for her. She looks beautiful in every close-up. From distance not so much, imho.