Sasha Luss

Her face is simply UNBELIEVABLE

Diane_von_Furstenberg_Fall_2013_Backstage_CWHH8.jpg

Vogue Russia Gourmet supplement cover, June 2010 by Alexey Kolpakov

I love this! She can really pull off a retro/50's look, shows what a classic beauty she is.

28456-800w.jpg

28457-800w.jpg

28458-800w.jpg

I'm officially in love. This woman is just... :luv:
And we kind of have the same proportions/measurements etc. which makes her even more appealing/relatable for me. Dat face! I just spent a good amount of time on her TFS thread, and the pictures are just breathtaking! I can't believe how she evolved physically since 2007 - the transformation is amazing.

I'm officially in love. This woman is just... :luv:
And we kind of have the same proportions/measurements etc. which makes her even more appealing/relatable for me. Dat face! I just spent a good amount of time on her TFS thread, and the pictures are just breathtaking! I can't believe how she evolved physically since 2007 - the transformation is amazing.

Examples? :) I LOVE model transformation then and nows.

WOW. Rarely does a model's face make me stop and stare anymore, but she is GOREGOUS. Her skin is like porcelain and her wideset, alien like eyes. Wowowow.

Also this shot, her legs? I DIE.

image.jpg

:luv: This is such an elegant photo and really does show off those amazing legs! She is gorgeous.

she was shot for the tommy hilfiger f/w 2013 campaign

pic of the cast
GTwmIXy.jpg

She's obviously stunning, but my god she is a terrible print model. Yawn. Huge bore in her Vogue Italia march 2013 editorial too. She just looks so bland and lifeless in these photos. She doesn't contribute anything; all the good aspects of the photos are factors beyond her control.

vogue china

NARayJi.jpg

EQdhfWl.jpg

be4PblD.jpg

FovGvEL.jpg

DAPlHS9.jpg

She's obviously stunning, but my god she is a terrible print model. Yawn. Huge bore in her Vogue Italia march 2013 editorial too. She just looks so bland and lifeless in these photos. She doesn't contribute anything; all the good aspects of the photos are factors beyond her control.]

God, you're so right. She's beautiful, but she has NO IDEA what to do with it.

I mean this picture here is so painstakingly bad I laughed when I saw it:

be4PblD.jpg

Her face is to die for! I love it, such an amazing bone structure :luv:

Sasha-Luss-11.jpg

582-sasha-luss-@-christian-dior-paris-fashion-week-spring-summer-2013-4.jpg

600full-sasha-luss.jpg

600full-sasha-luss.jpg

cf2a529fda60.jpg

I see what you mean @antelope I think its the lips and cheeks mainly!

Last edited by a moderator: