Sara Sampaio

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelmuch

Rising Star
She's looking EXTRA short at Tommy H today (not to mention her face and thighs are literally opposite ends of the color spectrum)

IMG_8893.JPG

Starbuck

Grand Dame
She's looking EXTRA short at Tommy H today (not to mention her face and thighs are literally opposite ends of the color spectrum)

View attachment 18129
Yikes, this is definitely not a good look for her. For such a small portion of thigh showing that seems like a lot of flesh. Maybe it's just because of the horrid clothes Gigi "designs" with Tommy. I'm assuming this is from their collaboration.

smallthing

Grand Dame

View attachment 18129

The colour of her face is probably from "flashback" (the cameras reflecting off her makeup, that's what we call it here). And the thigh, I think, is just generally chunky. :rolleyes:

Ashley

Rising Star
She actually doesn't look terrible, not her best but i expected worse.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
She's much more of a "celebrity" than a model at this point...so i feel like the standards and image is just bound to be different

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
this photo gave me flashbacks to the palvin photo at vs when she had the sexy santa outfit on and her thighs were spilling out of the boots :slinkout:.
Sara's probably a bmi of around 17.5-18, and Barbara looks closer to 21...so I mean, there's about a 25 pound weight difference but ok....

ghost

Grand Dame
Poor Sara... the fact that people think that she's pregnant because of this :supershame:
GettyImages-876669166.jpg.d0a15b632519394fc8eedeb8645d231a.jpg

GettyImages-876681740.jpg.94390bed2f598b832ccad04a45dcd924.jpg

Katrine

Worker Bee

I'm so confused. I really really like her face close-up. But on the runway, especially in heavy make-up she looks so harsh. She is definitely not my favorit, but she seems nice, and not overly cheesy as other VS models.

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
I feel like they should keep Taylor and let Sara go. They look pretty much the same imo with the same blue green eyes and brown hair. But Taylor looks prettier imo. And they should get an Asian or redhead angel for once.

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
Is this what the kids these days call a "glow-up" ?? because WOW.

Maybe it’s just me but I feel the way some model scouts/ agents see potential in a girls is like almost an art form. I’ve been watching so many scouting documentaries and these girls look so not model like and I’m like why would they scout her?? The way they transform once they get confidence and learn how to have a good style and get their hair done right etc... is so crazy. They can really tell when a girl can become big and will look super photogenic. Sorry for going off topic but I said this because of Sara in the first pic.

Misstairs

Rising Star
View attachment 19382 View attachment 19383
From the Victoria's Secret website. :eek:

What the actual hell that doesn't even look like her. Her face is barely recognisable, if you hadn't posted this here and someone else had shown me these pictures I never would've guessed it was her.

The body is also terrible, and don't even get me started on the underwear they're trying to sell :facepalm:

Maria

Rising Star
She has such beautiful facial structure and all this extra weight is really ruining her features :(

Lorelei

Rising Star
She has such beautiful facial structure and all this extra weight is really ruining her features :(

It makes her look older, too. I'm almost getting Kirstie Allie vibes from those pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.