Status
Not open for further replies.
Zadig & Voltaire S/S18

IMG_1178.JPG

Backstage at Zadig & Voltaire
IMG_1179.JPG

Harper’s Bazaar ICONS party
IMG_1180.JPG

She's looking EXTRA short at Tommy H today (not to mention her face and thighs are literally opposite ends of the color spectrum)

IMG_8893.JPG

She's looking EXTRA short at Tommy H today (not to mention her face and thighs are literally opposite ends of the color spectrum)

View attachment 18129
Yikes, this is definitely not a good look for her. For such a small portion of thigh showing that seems like a lot of flesh. Maybe it's just because of the horrid clothes Gigi "designs" with Tommy. I'm assuming this is from their collaboration.

She's much more of a "celebrity" than a model at this point...so i feel like the standards and image is just bound to be different

this photo gave me flashbacks to the palvin photo at vs when she had the sexy santa outfit on and her thighs were spilling out of the boots :slinkout:.
Sara's probably a bmi of around 17.5-18, and Barbara looks closer to 21...so I mean, there's about a 25 pound weight difference but ok....

I'm so confused. I really really like her face close-up. But on the runway, especially in heavy make-up she looks so harsh. She is definitely not my favorit, but she seems nice, and not overly cheesy as other VS models.

I feel like they should keep Taylor and let Sara go. They look pretty much the same imo with the same blue green eyes and brown hair. But Taylor looks prettier imo. And they should get an Asian or redhead angel for once.

Is this what the kids these days call a "glow-up" ?? because WOW.

Maybe it’s just me but I feel the way some model scouts/ agents see potential in a girls is like almost an art form. I’ve been watching so many scouting documentaries and these girls look so not model like and I’m like why would they scout her?? The way they transform once they get confidence and learn how to have a good style and get their hair done right etc... is so crazy. They can really tell when a girl can become big and will look super photogenic. Sorry for going off topic but I said this because of Sara in the first pic.

She has such beautiful facial structure and all this extra weight is really ruining her features :(

Status
Not open for further replies.