Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

I just saw these... Looks like she gained :nervous:

FFN_g_51028636.jpg

FFN_g_51028629.jpg

Is that even her, though? From these two pictures I can't tell. The second one with her profile looks off as well.

I don't see much difference. Her ass may look bigger because pants are smaller in the newest pic.

I don't see much difference. Her ass may look bigger because pants are smaller in the newest pic.

Me neither TBH. Also, wearing a top like that that hides the upper body and waist makes the lower body look bigger. I think it's an optical illusion that she has gained weight taking into consideration lighting/top/bikini bottoms. In recent candids she looks the same she's looked since she dropped the extra weight she gained from Transformers.

I've always liked her, she is very unusual looking yet very sexy and has an elegant quality about her. She looks like a lion.

march 23

abtoXE5N.jpg

article-2298808-18E88022000005DC-828_634x770.jpg

article-2298808-18E88101000005DC-660_306x841.jpg

im not sure if she was skinnier or she looks always like that but it is all about clothes

I always feel better about myself after looking at VS models .___.

hehe ;) but I think its funny how different she looks in the three outfits. All the photos were taken within a week of each other and yet she looks significantly thinner IMO in the picture with the skirt than in the ones where she has blue jeans on. The darker jeans fall somewhere in the middle.