Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Twinkletoes

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score
British model Rosie.. She was skinny when she was younger and then gained.. but now it seems she has lost the weight and I think she looks amazing!! She is definitely up there with girls that I admire and who's pictures I will look at to show me that it IS possible and I will be a skinny girl!!

tumblr_lt4ya3U7b21qbj9q4o1_500.jpg

Stats- 1.75m
86-63-89 cm
(34-25-35 in)

P

prettyskinny

Her legs look amazing in the picture with the long boots. Is this how she looks atm?

Twinkletoes

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score
Her legs look amazing in the picture with the long boots. Is this how she looks atm?
Yep, this was her last week flying out to Sao Paulo for Brazil fashion week.. note that even in trainers her legs are still thin :hm::run:
article-2088142-0F81963300000578-692_306x611.jpg

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She lost much weight since Transformers. She used to be like all VS models fit and toned, but not skinny, more like avarage, but I'm happy for her and cause she has been a good girl ;)

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Oh she is looking insane lately :luv: I fell in love with her years ago as she was always in UK Glamour doing editorials, then VS fans started to pay attention to her then she got Burberry and Transformers and just wow. Her legs right now... She works damn hard for them though from what I've read!

Z

zigzag

her legs in that picture with the knee high boots are to die for and i wish I'd look that good in a bikini...

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
i LOVE rosie. she is absolutely one of my favorite models. i have heard people say that she has a constant bitch face but i love her expression.

N

Nessie

Such a beautiful girl, with a goregous face. I also love her fashion style.

N

Nessie

The boy is so hot, love him in his action movies especially i think it is "Death Race"? But i would love to have her legs.

Jane

Rookie
Reaction score
The boy is so hot, love him in his action movies especially i think it is "Death Race"? But i would love to have her legs.
I would love to have her legs so I could wrap them around him.:sneaky: