Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

She's a peach alright! Anyone know if the lips are her own or straight from a syrringe??!!

99% sure they're her own, just google her and check some of her younger photos... they're the same shape and size when she was a child :)

she really is stunning- and sexy! good for her that she manages to be beautiful and sexy at the same time if you know what i mean :)

Magazine covers

yjt5m2mj2x7yyyt2.jpg
q9obgcd780nybocy.jpg

Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Vogue-Cover.jpg
Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Covers-Elle-Finland-September-2011.jpg

Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-by-Alexi-Lubomirski-for-Vogue-Germany-November-2011-DesignSceneNet-01.jpg
rosie-voguebrazil.jpg

Is it just me or does she look prettier in her normal pictures than her model pictures sometimes? I've always been a fan of her natural look...okay, just me?
Alright :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
Is it just me or does she look prettier in her normal pictures than her model pictures sometimes? I've always been a fan of her natural look...okay, just me?
Alright :oops:

No, totally not just you :)
I find her, well not pretty, but not bad either in candids, but in professional photos she´s so ridiculously made-up photoshopped PLUS she always makes the same face - dumb & pouty. She could look so much prettier...

I agree that I like her natural look better. Sometimes I think she looks beautiful and then others I just don't get it...

Have to say though, her body is amazing without dispute.