Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Twinkletoes

VIP - Model
VIP
Jan 24, 2012
London
British model Rosie.. She was skinny when she was younger and then gained.. but now it seems she has lost the weight and I think she looks amazing!! She is definitely up there with girls that I admire and who's pictures I will look at to show me that it IS possible and I will be a skinny girl!!

Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Diet-and-Workout.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-gq-russia-1211-6.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-whole-foods.jpg

tumblr_lt4ya3U7b21qbj9q4o1_500.jpg

aafndskafdas.jpg

article-2043719-0E2763F400000578-320_468x843.jpg

Stats- 1.75m
86-63-89 cm
(34-25-35 in)

Her legs look amazing in the picture with the long boots. Is this how she looks atm?

She lost much weight since Transformers. She used to be like all VS models fit and toned, but not skinny, more like avarage, but I'm happy for her and cause she has been a good girl ;)

Oh she is looking insane lately :luv: I fell in love with her years ago as she was always in UK Glamour doing editorials, then VS fans started to pay attention to her then she got Burberry and Transformers and just wow. Her legs right now... She works damn hard for them though from what I've read!

I found these pictures of her. she is definitely skinny:luv:

Attachments

• RosieHuntingtonWhiteley-bikini-magra.jpg
    RosieHuntingtonWhiteley-bikini-magra.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 518
  • rosieadd0102123.JPG
    rosieadd0102123.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 480
  • rosieadd0102125.JPG
    rosieadd0102125.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 443
her legs in that picture with the knee high boots are to die for and i wish I'd look that good in a bikini...

i LOVE rosie. she is absolutely one of my favorite models. i have heard people say that she has a constant bitch face but i love her expression.

Such a beautiful girl, with a goregous face. I also love her fashion style.

The boy is so hot, love him in his action movies especially i think it is "Death Race"? But i would love to have her legs.