• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Katrine

Worker Bee
Reaction score
If I saw her on the beach, knowing her age, I would probably think "goddess" (or maybe just admire how "above average" she looks .. lol), even though she doesn't have a body that I personally aspire to have. And as FrancoiseEllyn pointed out, it is not so disappointing, I never expected her to look like Magda at 31.
But yes, she looks super commercial and she certainly does not make me want to buy that swim wear ...

Katrine

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Okay, reading my latest post, and seeing the horrendous bikini pictures again, I realise I am super biased because I always liked her for some reason. :party:

• Agree
Reactions: Kit

Lucie

Rookie
Reaction score
:luvluv:
Okay, reading my latest post, and seeing the horrendous bikini pictures again, I realise I am super biased because I always liked her for some reason. :party:
I agree so much. For me it’s the exaggerated features of her face. Those lips - natural big, the nose, the cheekbones. Everything so exaggerated that they really shouldn’t make sense but then does. Even the asymmetry as pointed out earlier... I am definitely biased too

Reactions: Katrine

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
She was only actually 'skinny' for a very brief time around when this photo was taken (and it was very poorly received)

GHGnX.jpg
I personally don't really find her "bad looking" now, she's just a slim/fit 30-something woman who rarely models. Nothing to see here (good or bad)

marie.model

Rookie
Reaction score
I didn't see her as beautiful until I saw her in that transformers movie. I feel like she has one of those faces that are more interesting in film then in pictures. Cara delevigne would be the opposite, always plain looking on screen