If you asked 1,000 men if they would prefer

this
Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Valentines-Special-4.jpg

or this
Kim-Kardashian15390n.jpg

975 would say Rosie. The other 25 can be...dealt with :sneaky:

I asked my boyfriend and guess what... he chose Rosie XD

Reactions: 1 users
Actually love this thread simply because my measurements are the same or smaller than hers so it gives me hope.:3 Although I dont know metres.:s haha

Reactions: 1 users
Elle UK September 2012
photographed by David Vasiljevic
rosiecover.jpg

She's Elle UK's September cover girl, but inside the issue Rosie Huntington-Whiteley sounds like she hasn't had the best experiences as a model and even sounds like she's talking about her time as a model in the past tense:

"I wasn't quite tall enough either and I hated it to be honest ... There was no individuality, no opportunity to be individuals. I think that people forget you're human and you just become an object. I was constantly reminded that I wasn't right wherever I went and that was difficult because I'd come from a place where it didn't matter."

I'm wondering whether Rosie is about to take a step back from her modelling career? She already seems to be putting a focus on her acting career - she recently wrapped up filming her latest part for 'Mad Max: Fury Road'.

Reactions: 1 user
She's Elle UK's September cover girl, but inside the issue Rosie Huntington-Whiteley sounds like she hasn't had the best experiences as a model and even sounds like she's talking about her time as a model in the past tense:

"I wasn't quite tall enough either and I hated it to be honest ... There was no individuality, no opportunity to be individuals. I think that people forget you're human and you just become an object. I was constantly reminded that I wasn't right wherever I went and that was difficult because I'd come from a place where it didn't matter."

I'm wondering whether Rosie is about to take a step back from her modelling career? She already seems to be putting a focus on her acting career - she recently wrapped up filming her latest part for 'Mad Max: Fury Road'.

She shouldn't quit modelling. She's not a good actress and she would always get the dumb blonde roles... :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
She seriously needs to learn how to vary her facial expressions. Its.All.The.Same.

That is one nasty dress. Gucci's spring collection sucked, so I really hope it doesn't show up everywhere...