Romee Strijd

11thdimension

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I do believe that someone in this forum (probably much earlier in this thread) disclosed that whatever she does eat (like the food pics she posts or the food you see in her vlogs), she only eats about 1/4 or less than half of the portion but she let's on otherwise...

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
Reaction score
I know for a fact she actually does eat avocados for her skin, hair, and nail health and her overnight oats aren’t bs either. She works out hardcore every single day and subsequently burns off her carb-loaded breakfast. I know at my typical session at dogpound I’ll burn around 550-700 calories and if she’s just eating veggies and protein for the rest of the day if she’s not going to an event and drinking then she’d be losing weight not even maintaining so she def is eating everything she says she is. I know how disciplined in takes to do vs let alone how disciplined I had to be to get the casting this year.
Do you have any info on the most important angel to us/ sadly also most mysterious about diet and workouts: Stella??

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I have a feeling that she is pregnant
I didn't automatically think that but now that you mention it I wouldn't be shocked. The typical timing for a VS girl to get pregnant seems to be right before the show. She can walk during the early stages when she's hardly showing, give birth and then be (debatably) ready for the next show.
Romee has spoken about marrying Lauren and having babies with him. And we all noticed how round and filled out she looked at this year's show. It's possible.

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score
Never thought I’d see the day where Elsa looks thinner than Romee. Romee is wearing black too

F7344518-FFD5-4839-9765-54BB373FC4D7.png

Herbivore120

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score
I’m sorry that’s the worst photo I’ve ever seen of her in my life.... I use to look up to her SO much, but her body and face are looking so average to poor right now. I feel like there’s something in the air with models and their upkeep :confused: