• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Romee Strijd

Maleska

Worker Bee
Reaction score

Her new workout video. I hope she's going to work out like crazy and restrict a lot before the show like she did it last year and gets back in shape

proseccoprincess

Grand Dame
Reaction score

Her new workout video. I hope she's going to work out like crazy and restrict a lot before the show like she did it last year and gets back in shape
I hope so too, but tbh Romee at her worst is still better than most other VS Angels right now, so she has no reason to. She probably gained for VS in the first place.

proseccoprincess

Grand Dame
Reaction score
She just posted these in her story. She looks so puffy and tired :( and all this extra weight makes her look so much shorter. I can't believe she's 5'10''!!!

View attachment 27572 View attachment 27573
She definitely gained but it's also an unfortunate outfit choice and bad angle. I have a friend who's 5'10.5 and she always takes pictures of me from a high angle (I think she thinks it makes you look skinnier) and I always look so weird and short in all of her pictures:superpuke: