Reddit Fatlogic

Also I found the pic of the author of this gem:
tumblr_lp66k6VTEc1r0adtno1_500.jpg

i usually read fatpeoplestories, but i havent ventured to fatlogic... now i'm a little excited :p
You should try fatpeoplehate as well. It's a bit....meaner spirited, and more accepting of people talking about liking being skinny.

Came across the most ridiculous website (biggirlproblems.tumblr.com). Do these people realise that if they put the same effort into losing weight ax they do into making this blog that they wouldn't have so many problems? Go and have a look at some of the stuff on there.

BIG GIRL PROBLEMS #12
Skinny bitches that can eat all day and never gain a pound.

:mad: Yah I hate these magical fairy beings too.

My favourite was when your jeans rip between your thighs.....wtf

Mine too, thought it was pretty funny that the verbiage on that "BGP" made it sound like the jeans ripped of their own accord.
I mean it's clearly impossible that they ripped because of the intense pressure and friction they're subjected to daily from your chunky thighs. :rolleyes:

You should try fatpeoplehate as well. It's a bit....meaner spirited, and more accepting of people talking about liking being skinny.

I adore it. That and fatlogic are always so motivational to me, it makes me work out extra hard. The only problem I have with fatpeoplestories is that some of the stories sound so fake, it's hard to take them seriously.

I adore it. That and fatlogic are always so motivational to me, it makes me work out extra hard. The only problem I have with fatpeoplestories is that some of the stories sound so fake, it's hard to take them seriously.

Oh gosh, yes. I love Paprika's stories, but so many of them are very thathappened.jpg :rolleyes:

Oh gosh, yes. I love Paprika's stories, but so many of them are very thathappened.jpg :rolleyes:

Omg! (Side note: r/thathappened is absolutely hilarious)

but yeah, I'm not as fond of fatpeoplestories as i am fatlogic...they're always so ridiculous and impossible to believe. I hate fatties too, but I realllyyyyy doubt that a fat woman snorted coke off your baby's head before stealing your groceries and scootering away.

but yeah, I'm not as fond of fatpeoplestories as i am fatlogic...they're always so ridiculous and impossible to believe. I hate fatties too, but I realllyyyyy doubt that a fat woman snorted coke off your baby's head before stealing your groceries and scootering away.

I don't have the 'like' facility in this particular thread but it's there in spirit. I just snorted with laughter.

Of course that's not what happened... She put the coke in the baby bottle and fed it to the child!

I did spend some time on fatpeoplestories, but it got very repetitive, and people seem to brag about themselves too much. I get it, she/he was an obnoxious whale, but that doesn't mean that your shit doesn't stink (although it probably stinks less than someone who lives off of KFC and donuts). I adore fatlogic though, even if I'm starting to develop permanent WTF-face (just like resting bitch face syndrome, but more shocked). The delusions... I sometimes wonder about the average IQ of fat advocates.

I'm realizing that much of FatLogic is just fat people making fun of fatter people...

I've noticed that too - I think it's to make themselves feel like they "really aren't that bad", and that they can continue what they are doing and how they are living because there are people doing worse things. Which is typical fattie logic - any excuse to justify not putting in the effort to lose weight.

I've noticed that too - I think it's to make themselves feel like they "really aren't that bad", and that they can continue what they are doing and how they are living because there are people doing worse things. Which is typical fattie logic - any excuse to justify not putting in the effort to lose weight.

Ooh yeah, I've noticed that too. It's really annoying. They'll always say how they're "300 pounds but losing" or "I'm fat, but not morbidly obese and I don't act like this!" No, fat people are a drain on resources whether you act like a child in public or not.

The worst is when they use the excuse "it's all because of my thyroid" or "it's genetics". I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but in the worst cases of hypothyroidism, it still doesn't make you gain more than some 10-15 % of your normal weight. I have hypothyroidism myself, I do know how it feels to gain weight even though you don't eat that much, but you know what? I just take the meds and eat less than I usually would. It's absolutely doable. So when I hear some fatty say how they gained 50 kilograms because of their "thyroid", I just want to smack them. No, you didn't gain so much because of thyroid or genetics, you gained it because you have absolutely no self control and eat shit all day.