Reddit Fatlogic

5'2, ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY POUNDS and eats only fresh fruits and veggies? Please!

Unless she somehow manages to eat like 4000 kcals worth of vegetables, fruit and "lean protein" every day, and spends eight out of those nine hours a week at the gym sipping on "recovery shakes" and munching on quest bars, it would be physically impossible to maintain such an obese weight!

If you are fat, it's because you are eating more than you spend. There's no way around it. I really don't understand the level of self-delusion that it takes to actually believe that your body just magically generates fat out of nowhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"while eating raspberries."

Yeah, because I'm sure low-calorie fruit and vegetables are always what she chooses to snack on... and she only is fat because of "genetics."

Is changing an entire society's view really easier than losing weight in their minds? I mean... just lose weight! It's not THAT hard. They'd be happier, healthier, more attractive, etc. Doctors are never going to think they're healthy. Men will never think they're attractive. Wouldn't it be so much easier to just lose weight?? :meh:

A new favourite; it's like it was written just for us! (also I think I'm addicted to hate-reading /r/fatlogic)

rN80Jun.png

Reactions: 1 user
A new favourite; it's like it was written just for us! (also I think I'm addicted to hate-reading /r/fatlogic)

rN80Jun.png

"Being fat is awesome"

Ya it is, sweety. Ya wanna know what else is awesome?
-Type 2 Diabetes (Taking medication and injecting yourself with insulin is soo fun!!)
-Coronary artery disease
-Congestive heart failure/Heart disease
-Fatty liver disease
-High cholesterol
-Hypertension
-Cancer
-Infertility
-Sleep apnea
-Low back pain
-Osteoarthritis of the lower half of your body because its not physically MEANT to support THAT much effing weight
-Depression

(just a couple off of the top of my head)

Stop giving yourself excuses to be fat because you are too lazy to do something about it. Gahhh.

"Being fat is awesome"

Ya it is, sweety. Ya wanna know what else is awesome?
-Type 2 Diabetes (Taking medication and injecting yourself with insulin is soo fun!!)
-Coronary artery disease
-Congestive heart failure/Heart disease
-Fatty liver disease
-High cholesterol
-Hypertension
-Cancer
-Infertility
-Sleep apnea
-Low back pain
-Osteoarthritis of the lower half of your body because its not physically MEANT to support THAT much effing weight
-Depression
/QUOTE]

to add:

-higher rates of suicide (but that's because of SOCIETY apparently)
-less spending money, because you spend it all on your food and your medical bills (in the US)
- a shorter life expectancy by around 10 years; so, 10 fewer years with your loved ones, to travel the world, etc.
-speaking of travelling the world, less ability to fly on planes because of difficulties with altitude, sitting, or standing.
-skin sores and chafing
-increased sweating and body odor

sounds sooo "fun" :spazrun:

tumblr_n5x7ywP2x21ryeto5o1_1280.png

I have no words

It starts out fine, up until the first "and" I was all::highfive: The "and" reads like "but". And then it turns preposterous. "... your body works differently?"? NO. Those limits you were talking about in the previous sentence? That's your body working exactly like it should. What's not working is your brain, clearly. Because the obvious behaviour is to stop eating once your fullness alarm goes off, but you ignore it and disregard 200,000 years of evolution in exchange for immediate satisfaction:rolleyes: WHY ?!?! :wtf:

@Allie - delusional bitches be delusional. I'll stay skinny goddamn FOREVER. Wth. Does she think I'm just going to wake up one day and be like "ima gain 200 lbs and be in love wif ma curvez". :spazrun:

Last edited by a moderator:
-speaking of travelling the world, less ability to fly on planes because of difficulties with altitude, sitting, or standing.

Ugh, this reminds me of my SO's coworkers... Basically, his company is opening a new mega-awesome campus where most of the employees will be moved. This new campus is supposed to be sleek, modern, more environmentally friendly in its efficiency, etc. It's going to have wonderful walking trails outdoors and an indoor gym. Sounds amazing, right? Sounds like something you would be grateful for, right?

After taking a tour of the under-construction campus, some of his coworkers started complaining that the office chairs and cubicles are TOO SMALL for their fat asses. I think they actually tried to sit down and couldn't fit. :nopity: They are complaining that this should be changed because it's just "wrong."

If I were them, I'd get a fucking grip and lose some weight to fit in those cubicles--or else they will probably be let go as the company "cuts the fat" and downsizes.

Came across the most ridiculous website (biggirlproblems.tumblr.com). Do these people realise that if they put the same effort into losing weight ax they do into making this blog that they wouldn't have so many problems? Go and have a look at some of the stuff on there.