Reddit Fatlogic

The worst is when they use the excuse "it's all because of my thyroid" or "it's genetics". I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but in the worst cases of hypothyroidism, it still doesn't make you gain more than some 10-15 % of your normal weight. I have hypothyroidism myself, I do know how it feels to gain weight even though you don't eat that much, but you know what? I just take the meds and eat less than I usually would. It's absolutely doable. So when I hear some fatty say how they gained 50 kilograms because of their "thyroid", I just want to smack them. No, you didn't gain so much because of thyroid or genetics, you gained it because you have absolutely no self control and eat shit all day.

Exactly! I have hypo as well... and I've never gained weight before/during/after the diagnosis.

And on today's episode of This is why you are fat:

lyPK3Kp.jpg
lyPK3Kp.jpg

Yeah... rrrright.... :orly:

(Not from reddit, but from Pinterest, wasn't sure of where to post it).

lyPK3Kp.jpg
lyPK3Kp.jpg

Well i guess they're healthy in the idea that they are made from scratch at home and they don't have shit in them, not healthy in the idea that yknow, these are actually desserts and dessert shouldn't be had for breakfast. Poor misguided people...smh.

Well i guess they're healthy in the idea that they are made from scratch at home and they don't have shit in them, not healthy in the idea that yknow, these are actually desserts and dessert shouldn't be had for breakfast. Poor misguided people...smh.

How did we get so far removed from whole foods as a society that people can think that that's healthy?

If the only defining trait of healthy foods is that they're homemade, then there's no reason to not live off of (home)fried chicken and brownies. Some people... Sigh.

One of the girls I work with made banana cake recently, and insisted that it was healthy because there were bananas in it. Along with a shit-ton of sugar, white flour, and oil. But sure, it's super-healthy. I think I'll just eat the banana.

I just read this whole thing and hope I'm not going to be late today because of it! :lol: But OMG these people are ridiculous I almost can't believe it.

Okay this one doesn't really have any fat logic, but it is from fatlogic on reddit and I thought you'd like it

288d1tx.jpg
"Yeah, but Marilyn Monroe was fat, and she was like, the biggest sex symbol evrrr, so I can be fat as well and (Insert more bullshit excuses here)"

Does anyone else watch the fitshionvsfatshion subreddit? I think it's hilarious. The outfits are pretty meh/bad, but I like seeing the comparisons.

Does anyone else watch the fitshionvsfatshion subreddit? I think it's hilarious. The outfits are pretty meh/bad, but I like seeing the comparisons.

I do sometimes. I don't think the outfits are particularly good, and most of the "fit" ones are too big for my taste, but it's a good reminder of how different clothes look when you gain.

lyPK3Kp.jpg
lyPK3Kp.jpg

This is so gross. It's not only fattening, but the insane amount of sugar in all these just dump down the brain. No wonder why people always feel tired in the morning because they are eating trash as soon as they get up.

Reactions: 1 user
I actually think that the subreddit fatpeoplehate (sort of related) is irritating because it's filled with not-so-skinny/average people bragging about how "fit" and "sexy" they are. And if you point out that they're not, they turn around and call you fat.

The worst is when they use the excuse "it's all because of my thyroid" or "it's genetics". I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but in the worst cases of hypothyroidism, it still doesn't make you gain more than some 10-15 % of your normal weight. I have hypothyroidism myself, I do know how it feels to gain weight even though you don't eat that much, but you know what? I just take the meds and eat less than I usually would. It's absolutely doable. So when I hear some fatty say how they gained 50 kilograms because of their "thyroid", I just want to smack them. No, you didn't gain so much because of thyroid or genetics, you gained it because you have absolutely no self control and eat shit all day.
omg, I agree x1000. I have hypothyroidism but still managed to lose a good 70+ lbs and keep it off. If you go on the right medication/dosage it shouldn't even be a problem anyway. Maybe it's a little harder than the average person, but totally doable.

Reactions: 1 user
omg, I agree x1000. I have hypothyroidism but still managed to lose a good 70+ lbs and keep it off. If you go on the right medication/dosage it shouldn't even be a problem anyway. Maybe it's a little harder than the average person, but totally doable.

wowow congrats :highfive: that's amazing. It must feel great to look so good now.