Phoebe Tonkin

Natalie

Super Star
She's very pretty, but I can't say I've ever heard of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

BeautifulWay

She's definitely losing - looks great, I think. I really like her.

The weight loss comments are starting to pour in on her Instagram.

Reactions: 1 users

Thinthighs

Rookie
I like where she's headed!! The first photo is such a contrast to photos previously posted wow.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

saladdays

Rookie
Phoebe's a total babe. :) I remember seeing her on H2O, which I watched because I have a little sister or was babysitting or lost my tv remote or something. :run:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Layla

Super Star
She is looking so good and just keeps dropping the weight. She has lots of good pictures on her instagram too.

Reactions: 1 users

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
She is looking so good and just keeps dropping the weight. She has lots of good pictures on her instagram too.
Did she do something to her lips? She kinda looks like Angelina Jolie (facially) in this picture.

classichic

Super Star
I think she's incredibly stunning. Looks like she's lost a little weight from the above pic (but might be wrong since I haven't seen her in anything or follow her).

Oh Me

Rookie
I am honestly amazed at the difference! She boarders on unattractive to me when she's heavier, but looks like a total babe thin!!

Elsa

Worker Bee
She is so gorgeous and it always surprises me for some reason. She reminds me of Keira Knightley a bit facially.

Nymph

Worker Bee
I wish she focused in a modelling career, instead of acting. She could have been amazing with a little weightloss and some experiences :luv:

Reactions: 2 users

saladdays

Rookie
Did she do something to her lips? She kinda looks like Angelina Jolie (facially) in this picture.
Probably just pouting. I think a lot of "did they get lip injections" is someone holding their face a different way, if that makes sense. If you hold your lips in a permanent pout they're going to start looking fuller. Which would make sense, as she's growing from kid's show actress to model, losing weight, etc. Maybe just adopting a sultrier expression?

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
I never heard of her until the other day I randomly stumbled on her instagram and then saw her in waste of a face so assumed she was chubby but based those pictures @sabine posted, and some recent ones in the thread I think I may actually be a fan of her!

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
Does she remind anyone else of Emmy Rossum in some shots?

dietcokediet

Super Star
Does she remind anyone else of Emmy Rossum in some shots?
For me, she is like a mix of Keira Knightley (especially when she smiles) [minus the weird jaw] and two (kinda old school) argentinian models Florencia Fabiano and Yamila Diaz Rahi