Phoebe Tonkin

I like her

tumblr_mwibhwpNww1rikoqko1_500.jpg

072c3b788c5211e38e3b12207f7f02b5_8.jpg

6ef52376852e11e380ff12cff1291c8a_8.jpg

fea5019e644a11e39ba112736d69badf_8.jpg

850445-297d4b2a-71d3-11e3-82a9-fbdd3ae7c5df.jpg

phoebe-tonkin_wallpaper-2014-1377395739.jpg

She's definitely losing - looks great, I think. I really like her.

The weight loss comments are starting to pour in on her Instagram.

Reactions: 1 users
I like where she's headed!! The first photo is such a contrast to photos previously posted wow.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Phoebe's a total babe. :) I remember seeing her on H2O, which I watched because I have a little sister or was babysitting or lost my tv remote or something. :run:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
She is looking so good and just keeps dropping the weight. She has lots of good pictures on her instagram too.
nicola-peltz-lily-collins-fashion-event-18.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I think she's incredibly stunning. Looks like she's lost a little weight from the above pic (but might be wrong since I haven't seen her in anything or follow her).

I am honestly amazed at the difference! She boarders on unattractive to me when she's heavier, but looks like a total babe thin!!

She is so gorgeous and it always surprises me for some reason. She reminds me of Keira Knightley a bit facially.

I wish she focused in a modelling career, instead of acting. She could have been amazing with a little weightloss and some experiences :luv:

tNVsbSC.jpg

WyVaLi8.jpg

iBJVVZR.jpg

dQo8N5o.jpg

uwaagoA.jpg

DfflqAa.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Did she do something to her lips? She kinda looks like Angelina Jolie (facially) in this picture.

Probably just pouting. I think a lot of "did they get lip injections" is someone holding their face a different way, if that makes sense. If you hold your lips in a permanent pout they're going to start looking fuller. Which would make sense, as she's growing from kid's show actress to model, losing weight, etc. Maybe just adopting a sultrier expression?

Reactions: 1 user
I never heard of her until the other day I randomly stumbled on her instagram and then saw her in waste of a face so assumed she was chubby but based those pictures @sabine posted, and some recent ones in the thread I think I may actually be a fan of her!