• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Phoebe Tonkin

Penny

Rookie
Yeah I have no idea why she was posted in waste of face.
that was me, i hadn't seen her in anything recently and something reminded me of her. She always had such a beautiful face but looked chubby sometimes . So that's why she was posted in waste of face.

Reactions: 1 users

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
I think she's really more of an actress.
You're definitely right, I just looked her up and I didn't realize that she's done quite a bit of TV and movies. I believe she recently modeled for a swimsuit line though, and I thought she looked stunning.

Layla

Super Star
You're definitely right, I just looked her up and I didn't realize that she's done quite a bit of TV and movies. I believe she recently modeled for a swimsuit line though, and I thought she looked stunning.
She is beautiful. She was on a kids tv show about mermaids which is where I first saw her. I think she's stepping up her modelling game right now.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I wouldn't classify her as a model. She's an actress who does the occasional modelling job.. as most do. I think the swimsuit shoot was a friend of hers brand, I posted some pics on the previous page. @FrançoiseEllyn

@Layla I remember watching that haha, H20 Just add water :cool:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
She's in the Free People August catalog

Reactions: 2 users

sprite

Worker Bee
She reminds me of the Shelly Johnson character in Twin Peaks - like uncanny. At least to me.

Reactions: 6 users

Nymph

Worker Bee
Photoshoot for Unconditional Magazine Spring Summer 2015 :inluv:

Reactions: 5 users

chicbones

Grand Dame
I like that she doesn't try to be a HF model, she knows she's more "sexy" and works it.

Reactions: 1 user

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
she has a very "fit" look about her without looking try hard, too tan, etc....i really like it

Nymph

Worker Bee
She has a dream body for a non-model and I love how she seems to embrace the skinny-but-healthy lifestyle without bullshit like "I don't mind how I look, I eat crap and whatever I feel" like some others thin girls do.