article-2624035-1DAF205100000578-341_634x919.jpg

Phoebe-Tonkin-FRAME-Le-Skinny-De-Jeanne-Frayed-Panel-Jeans-Jeans-Film-Noir.jpg

3d_Y2hhbmVscGhvZWJlLmpwZw==.jpg

paul-wesley-phoebe-tonkin-hold-hands-04.jpg

phoebe-tonkin-frame-denim-fashion-show-in-new-york-city-september-2015_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Her back... :luv:

For a long time i just couldn't swipe the image of her being chunky from my head. I saw her in The Secret Circle for the first time, where she was... well not so tiny. But watching this video totally made it! such a great job!

I can't believe how amazing her transformation is. I think there is some surgery involved but still, she went from d list actress to cool girl/socialite.
IMG_1194.JPG
IMG_1195.JPG
IMG_1196.JPG
IMG_1197.JPG
IMG_1198.JPG
IMG_1199.JPG

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Her caption. <3
I can't believe how amazing her transformation is. I think there is some surgery involved but still, she went from d list actress to cool girl/socialite
Could be, but you never know - facial fat can hide even the most gorgeous bone structure! My face isn't spectacular by any means, but it looks a whole lot more defined with even just a 10-pound weight difference (ex. 130 down to 120, or 125 down to 115). Even a tiny bit of contouring/blush can make a world of difference.
Edit: I hope that I in no way sounded like I was trying to counter your point; I was just highlighting the beauty of weight loss! <3

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

That face is SEX.
(She complains about her under-eye bags but I'm in love with them)

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 1 user
Her transformation is goals! I love her 'tired skinny' look.
I have been looking for info about how she lost the weight or her current maintenance diet/workout regime but all she says she does is workout 3 times a week...

Her transformation is goals! I love her 'tired skinny' look.
I have been looking for info about how she lost the weight or her current maintenance diet/workout regime but all she says she does is workout 3 times a week...
Well exactly what type of mystery do you want to find out? She lost weight the way everyone does

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users