Olivia Palermo

I saw a TV report about OP and her hot BF last week, and they are better looking in motion. She looks like a little Bambi on screen. I had no idea.

Looks like Olivia P is a married woman :luv:

MVUiv0V.jpg

Congrats but I hope they look better in part 2. She looks tired and her hair is a mess for this special day.

hell no, this wedding dress is ugly. My grandparents would make a curtain out of it.

I think it's pretty - albeit a bit hard to wear outside a photo shoot given its transparancy.
I like Elie Saab though, and lace. My own dress was Jenny Packham (see here and here) who's kind of similarly lacey & retro.

brides-magazine-olivia-palermo-wedding-dresses-elie-saab-2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats but I hope they look better in part 2. She looks tired and her hair is a mess for this special day.

I'm a little shocked she did do messy, fly-away hair but meh, the whole look - high/low sheer tulle skirt over SHORTS and blue pumps - is giving me major Carrie Bradshaw vibes, so naturally, I detest it on principle.

But I also liked Olivia best at her super polished, human version of a Fabrege egg, fake Hermes toting pinnacle.

Definitely not what I would have expected from her. I wonder if they'll have a second wedding? A more official/dressed up one, perhaps?

I would say 5'4", I saw her at an event once and she was still a bit shorter than me even wearing her charlotte olympia heels.

That's what I thought too... that she was 5'4"... which is good because in her older days she was definitely a sort of thinspiration for me, just because she is so short and was thin, and looked way taller.

I think it's pretty - albeit a bit hard to wear outside a photo shoot given its transparancy.
I like Elie Saab though, and lace. My own dress was Jenny Packham (see here and here) who's kind of similarly lacey & retro.

Oh my gosh, is that actually you? Or just someone in the same dress? That image with the big letters is pretty much the best wedding photo idea ever! Absolutely beautiful either way.

OMG I agree with Sabine! Gorgeous either way if it is or isn't you! But if that is you, I am terribly jealous! Super freaking gorgeous!