Olivia Palermo

Oh my gosh, is that actually you? Or just someone in the same dress? That image with the big letters is pretty much the best wedding photo idea ever! Absolutely beautiful either way.

Yeah it's me, and my husband (our first wedding anniversary was today, as it happens!). Thank you :)

Yeah it's me, and my husband (our first wedding anniversary was today, as it happens!). Thank you :)

Oh that's so beautiful!! You looked spectacular. I hope you have a lovely anniversary - not a bad day for it! - and have something fantastic planned to celebrate x

I think it's pretty - albeit a bit hard to wear outside a photo shoot given its transparancy.
I like Elie Saab though, and lace. My own dress was Jenny Packham (see here and here) who's kind of similarly lacey & retro.

brides-magazine-olivia-palermo-wedding-dresses-elie-saab-2.jpg

Scratch, you're super stunning and love the photos too. :)

What a lovely couple :) xx

Just to remind you I think this section of the forum is public, just thought you might want to keep yourself a little more anonomous considering your profession etc.

What a lovely couple :) xx

Just to remind you I think this section of the forum is public, just thought you might want to keep yourself a little more anonomous considering your profession etc.

thanks :) Yeah, I was worrying about that as can't edit my post now - hadn't thought people would specifically know it was me lol. I think I will move my photos around in my FB account to kill the url addresses. Still can't access the private forums unfortunately so will have to try and be more careful with my posts until I can ;)

@Xsmall - thank you too lovely xxx

I think it's pretty - albeit a bit hard to wear outside a photo shoot given its transparancy.
I like Elie Saab though, and lace. My own dress was Jenny Packham (see here and here) who's kind of similarly lacey & retro.

WOW you're gorgeous! I love the back of your dress :)

thanks :) Yeah, I was worrying about that as can't edit my post now - hadn't thought people would specifically know it was me lol. I think I will move my photos around in my FB account to kill the url addresses. Still can't access the private forums unfortunately so will have to try and be more careful with my posts until I can ;)

@Xsmall - thank you too lovely xxx
I can still see them. Maybe message a moderator to delete your post? (and everyone who quoted you)

I can still see them. Maybe message a moderator to delete your post? (and everyone who quoted you)

Thanks for pointing this out -- I moved the photos around in my FB album but it doesn't appear to have done anything. I've contacted AB as I don't know who's mod of this forum (Apple, maybe?) or how to find out with the new site format.

@ZeroDiet - thanks for the heads up. I moved the photos around in my FB album but it obviously didn't work so I've messaged AB to ask for some help with editing.

eta - thanks @MickeyMouse :) We didn't get to keep the awesome giant lit-up letters unfortunately, we just rented them for the day.

btw sorry for the massive thread tangent caused.... here's a recent picture of the lovely Olivia P to get us back to the regular scheduled programme...

QZHo27I.jpg

You kind of remind me of Natalie Portman in that first picture, stunning!

tumblr_nac0aftm7W1rtb90so1_500.jpg

Olivia+Palermo+Olivia+Palermo+Poses+NYC+3c8HEx7puvOl.jpg

Love her blanket. And legs here.

edit: or more like a poncho ?
I think she looks good. Those boots are hot. But, sorry I don't like her blanket the only cool thing about it is the fact that it's by Burberry and that it has initials on it but I feel like it should belong at the back of the car for when it breaks down.